Подробно описание на правилата на Interrail. Правило за страната на местоживеене, правилото 19:00 за нощните влакове. Къде е валиден Interrail.
1. Interrail Pass definition
An Interrail Pass consists of a ticket and a Pass Cover. Neither the ticket nor the Pass Cover is valid on its own. Those who travel using one without the other are subject to the payment of a full-fare ticket and a maximum fine of 200 Euro, subject to the rules of the relevant railway undertaking.
2. An Interrail Pass is strictly personal
An Interrail Pass is strictly personal, non-transferable and valid only upon presentation of a passport or other recognised photographic identification document (no copies accepted). Those who travel on an Interrail Pass without a passport or a legal equivalent are subject to the payment of a full-fare ticket and a maximum fine of 200 Euro, subject to the rules of the relevant railway undertaking.
3. Countries and companies for which the Interrail Pass is valid
3.1 Validity of the Pass
The Interrail Global Pass is valid for travel with the participating railway undertakings and shipping companies in the countries listed on page 5. All participating railway undertakings and shipping companies are listed in the Interrail Rail Planner App under Pass Benefits > Pass Validity. An Interrail Global Pass has limited validity for travel in the country of residence of the Pass holder. For detailed conditions refer to page 8. Interrail One Country Passes are only valid for the country printed on the ticket. An Interrail Benelux One Country Pass is valid in Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Belgium. One Country Passes are not valid in the country of residence of the Pass holder.
3.2 Journey not entirely covered by the validity of the Pass
If a traveller chooses to make a journey which is not entirely covered by the validity of their Pass, the missing section of the journey has to be paid for at a normal fare.
Benefits are price reductions offered to the Pass holders. A benefit can only be obtained:
- On presentation of a Pass.
- Within the overall validity of a Pass.
- If the Interrail Pass is valid in the country in which the benefit is granted.
- Generally only from the local ticket office, call-centre or website of the company offering the benefit.
Interrail Passes entitle the holder to benefits on the lines of companies and non-transportation organisations as listed in the Rail Planner App. For details regarding the specific benefits see the Rail Planner App. There are two kinds of benefits,
namely those entitling to free passage/entrance, and those granting a reduction.
4.1 Free and reduction benefits
For both free and reduction benefits for a domestic service the Pass must be valid in the country where the service is granted. For a reduction benefit on an international shipping line the Pass must be valid in the country of departure or the country of arrival but for a free benefit on an international shipping line the Pass must be valid in the country of departure and the country of arrival.
For holders of a Flexi Pass reduction benefits can be used during the entire period of validity of the Pass. Free travel benefits for Flexi Pass holders can only occur on a date that has been marked on the Travel Calendar on the ticket.
5. Recording Travel Diary details
Before boarding a train, bus, or boat, each journey must be recorded on the Travel Diary.
Please be aware that Travel Diary journey details are a crucial part of the ticket. Without these journey details your Pass is not valid.
Those who travel without having recorded Travel Diary journey details are subject to the payment of a full-fare ticket and a maximum fine of 200 euro, subject to the rules of the relevant railway undertaking.
6. Flexi Pass: Marking dates in the Travel Calendar
Flexi Pass holders may choose the days on which they travel within the period of overall validity of the Pass. Before boarding the first train, bus, or boat on a travel day, the date must be marked on the Travel Calendar. This should be done with a pen with blue or black non-erasable ink in the corresponding boxes on the ticket. Written dates must be entered with 2 digits (7th of May is 07/05) and in sequential order as in the following example:
Those who travel on a date that has not been marked on the ticket are subject to the payment of a full-fare ticket and a maximum fine of 200 euro, subject to the rules of the relevant railway undertaking. Once a travel date is entered, any attempt to correct it will be considered an attempt of fraud and the ticket will be confiscated. If a mistake is made, the Pass holder can:
- Enter the correct date on the Travel Calendar, which means that the Pass holder loses a (non-refundable) travel day;
- In all other cases, before ticket control, ask a ticket inspector for advice.
7. Flexi Pass: overnight journeys
If the Pass holder boards a direct overnight train after 19:00h (7pm), and the train arrives at its final destination after 04:00h (4am), it is only necessary to enter the date of arrival on the Travel Calendar. This also covers travel between 19:00h (7pm) and 24:00h (midnight) on the date of departure, as long as the dates of departure and arrival both fall within the overall period of the Pass’ validity. If the Pass holder boards an overnight train before 19:00h (7pm), it is necessary to use two travel days.
When using an overnight ferry covered by the Pass, either the date of departure or arrival may be entered on the Travel Calendar.
8. Seat availability, reservations and surcharges
An Interrail Pass does not guarantee a seat on a train or boat, unless a separate reservation is secured in advance. Fees for seat reservations, sleeping accommodation, port taxes, meals, and other services offered on board of trains and boats are not included in the Pass. For certain trains and ferries, reservations in advance are compulsory and surcharges and/or supplements may apply. Pass holders must book and/or pay in advance for the following:
- Seat reservation for most high-speed trains (like SNCF TGV, Thalys, Lyria, Trenitalia Freccia, RENFE AVE, PKP EIP). The holder must pay charges and supplements in advance, in particular, those levied for seat reservations (sometimes additional services are included in the reservation fee),
- Sleeping accommodation: the use of sleeping accommodation (like couchettes and beds) for all night trains
- Panoramic coach: some scenic trains have the option to travel in a special panoramic coach, which requires a reservation
- Meals, which are included in the supplement of some trains
- Other services offered on board trains (telephone, newspapers etc.)
Special ferry surcharges: Pass holders must book and/or pay the following:
- The use of cabins, berths and reclining seats on ships of the ferry companies
- Season supplements from June to September on the shipping lines operated by Attica Group (Superfast Ferries and Blue Star Ferries) or Minoan Lines between Italy and Greece
- Port taxes
- The use of certain boats
9. Misuse of an Interrail Pass and confiscation
Railway staff are entitled to confiscate a Pass:
- Which is a photocopy or a counterfeit
- That is being used by anyone other than the person to whom it was issued
- On which the data on the ticket has been altered (on any of the boxes)
- Used outside its period of validity
- Misused in the country of residence
- Used without a passport or other recognised photographic identification document (no copies accepted)
Moreover, the Pass holder is subject to the payment of a full fare ticket for the journey made and a maximum fine of 200 euro, subject to the rules of the relevant railway undertaking. In all the cases above, the Pass holder is considered to be attempting fraud against both Eurail Group G.I.E. and the carrier they are travelling with. This will be reported to national authorities, who will determine the appropriate penalties.
With regard to the transportation of luggage, holders of an Interrail Pass are subject to the same conditions as holders of ordinary tickets of the railway undertaking of the train they travel on.
11. Interrail Pass period of validity
An Interrail Pass is valid within the overall time period indicated on the Pass. Travel can begin after 00:00 hours on the first date of validity, and the last trip must be completed by midnight (24:00 hours) on the last date of validity.
12. 1st and 2nd class
An Interrail Pass is valid for travel in the class indicated on the ticket. 1st class Passes are also valid in 2nd class carriages. Those wishing to travel 1st class with a 2nd class Pass must pay the full difference between 1st and 2nd class fare on the respective route. There is no refund for 1st class Pass holders travelling in 2nd class.
Citizens from one of the countries of the European Union or one of the countries listed hereafter, or persons officially residing in one of the countries from the European Union or one of the countries listed hereafter, are eligible to travel with an Interrail Pass:
Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, FYR Macedonia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russian Federation,
San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and Vatican City.
Citizens from outside EU member countries or outside one of the countries listed above, and persons officially residing outside one of these countries are eligible to travel with a Eurail Pass. Proof of citizenship can be established by a passport/identity card. Proof of residence can be established by government issued residency documents.
14. Duplicates and replacement of Interrail Passes
A duplicate Interrail Pass cannot be issued for those that are damaged, lost or stolen. Passes bearing incorrect information due to a mistake made by the issuing office can only be replaced by the issuing office.
15. Interrail Pass categories
Restrictions apply to using Interrail Passes in different categories:
- A Child Pass can only be used by travellers who are younger than 12 years of age on the first day that the Pass is valid. A free Child Pass can only be used in combination with an Adult Pass and a maximum of two free Child Passes per Adult Pass can be issued. Children younger than 4 years of age can travel for free and without a Pass, unless a separate seat or bed is requested. In that case a separate Child ticket or Pass may be required.
- A Youth Pass can only be used by travellers who are younger than 28 years of age on the first day that the Pass is valid.
- A Senior Pass can only be used by travellers who are at least 60 years of age on the first day that the Pass is valid.
16. Cancellation and refund policy
Refund requests can only be granted for unused, non-promotional Passes. Passes are considered 'used' on or after the first day of validity of the Pass. Promotional Passes or Passes that have been (partially) used, lost, damaged or stolen cannot be refunded or replaced. Tickets purchased to replace lost or stolen Passes can also not be refunded. All refund requests must be made in writing by the Pass holder exclusively at the agency/office where the Pass in question was purchased, while presenting the original ticket in its Pass Cover.
In order to obtain a refund, the Pass holder shall either:
- Return the Pass to the place of purchase before the first day of validity, or
- Have a railway official certify the Pass as ‘UNUSED’ before the first day of validity. Refund applications for Passes certified as ‘UNUSED’ are accepted up to a year after the date of issue. Refunds are subject to the deduction of a 15 percent cancellation fee.
Eurail Group G.I.E. only acts as an intermediary of the European carriers and is not liable for operation of the carriers or for damages or extra costs incurred due to loss of baggage, theft, force majeure or other causes.
18. Compensation policy
In the event that a Pass holder experiences during the period of validity of the Pass, three or more train delays that are longer than 60 minutes each (two or more delays in case of a One Country Pass), he/she has the right to apply for compensation from the Eurail Group G.I.E. for the sustained delay. Claims for refunds on any other necessary expenses incurred due to these delays should be addressed to the relevant railway company.. For further information and for details on the procedure for compensation, please refer to www.eurailgroup.org/compensation.
19. Legal provisions
Pass holders are subject to these Conditions of Use and to the
Conditions of Carriage of the carrier(s) applicable to the Interrail
Pass, as well as to the applicable EU and international law.
International journeys are governed by:
- The Uniform Rules concerning the Contract of International
Carriage of Passengers by Rail (CIV – Annex A to COTIF),
- Regulation (EC) No 1371/2007 on rail passengers’ rights and
obligations (PRR) (applies in the European Union),
- National law.
Domestic journeys within the European Union are subject to the PRR and the respective national law. Domestic journeys outside the European Union are subject to the applicable national law.
For details on international regulations please refer to: www.cit-rail.org/en/passenger-traffic/legislation/.
20. Prevalence of English version
In the event of a conflict between the English version and other linguistic versions of these Conditions of Use, the English version (see www.eurailgroup.org/InterrailCOU) shall prevail.
Interrail за първи път
Информация за използващи Interrail за първи път. Получете помощ, за да планирате своя пътен маршрут, видове влакове, нощни влакове и как да избегнете високите цени за резервации.
Как да използвате Interrail
Важни съвети за това как да използвате Interrail. Какво е Interrail. Какво е пътен ден. Правилото 19:00 за нощните влакове. Кои влакове са включени. Къде да закупите.
Interrail Global пас
Interrail Global пас: пътувайте в Европа с влак. Купете своя официален Interrail пас онлайн. Получете безплатна помощ от нашата голяма общност, за да планирате своя тур.
Interrail One Country пас
Interrail Една страна пас за неограничени пътувания в една страна в Европа: помощ във форума, разписания и информация за нощни влакове.
Купете вашия официален Interrail пас от партньорския магазин на rail.cc/interrail.eu. Получете безплатен ПЛЮС акаунт в rail.cc. Същата услуга, цени и условия като в официалния магазин. С вашата поръчка вие помагате за цялата безплатна информация в rail.cc. Благодарим ви!
Имате ли други въпроси и нуждаете ли се от помощ? Не се колебайте да попитате в нашия приятелски форум, където винаги ще получите подробна помощ.