Interrail One Country Pass
One Country Pass is your ticket to explore single European countries by train. Flexible travel on 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 travel days within one month. Ideal if you want to visit only one country. Of course you can also combine One Country Passes for several countries but in that case we recommend to also check the range of Interrail Global Passes as these can be better value for such trips.
- Select from 29 One Country Passes
- Explore 1000s of destinations in a single country
- Use as many trains (ferries, buses) per day as you wish and make stops when you want
- Move fast from A to B on high-speed trains, enjoy the scenery outside the train-window with slow regional trains, or even save money on hotel by using night sleeper trains.
- Travel cheaper with your family: pass for children under 11 is free!
- Get discounts on ferries, buses, museums and other interrail partners
- Get an extra discount of you are under 27 or over 60
Read Interrail One country pass reviews
With the ÖBB night train comfortably and fast to Italy15th May 2017 by Flo
Get inspired by routes with One Country pass
Overnight to Swedish Lapland and Northern Norway22nd February 2019 by Pete
A spectacular and beautiful route27th December 2014 by Flo
Use our knowledge base to plan your perfect Interrail trip
Read the full information about Interrail transport
Make your travel plan
درباره railcc: ما مسافران واقعی هستیم و نکته ها و ترفند های صادقانه و منطقی ای را بر