Informație despre trenul Regionalzug (R). Cum rezervați bilete la Regionalzug (R). Vedeți foto și video despre tren.
Regional trains operate all around Austria, usually connecting smaller towns and villages with the big cities. ÖBB has a number of modern multiple units running these services but still operates some older trains as well. Many trains have air-condition and low-floor entry.
They usually stop at all stations. However in and around Vienna, regional trains are semi-fast trains and do not stop at all stations. In that area, stopping services are provided by "S-Bahn" suburban trains. Around other larger cities, regional trains are usually branded "S-Bahn" nowadays too.
There are several different types of trains. All are 2nd class only.
- Cityjet: electro multiple unit, most modern trains; low-floor, air-condition, power sockets, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage. Wifi on some trains
- Talent: electro multiple unit;low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
- Desiro: diesel multiple unit; low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
- City Shuttle: single-deck carriages; high-floor, no air-condition, bicycle storage
- City Shuttle/Wiesel: double-deck carriages; low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
Seat reservation is not possible.
Spre un feribot cu un bar comfortabil și observații curioase
despre railcc: Suntem călători frecvenți, și vă oferim sfaturi și ponturi oneste și bine informate pentru următoarea călătorie cu trenul a dumneavoastră.