Informácie o vlaku Regionalzug (R). Ako kúpiť lístky na Regionalzug (R). Pozrite si fotky a videá o tomto vlaku.
Regional trains operate all around Austria, usually connecting smaller towns and villages with the big cities. ÖBB has a number of modern multiple units running these services but still operates some older trains as well. Many trains have air-condition and low-floor entry.
They usually stop at all stations. However in and around Vienna, regional trains are semi-fast trains and do not stop at all stations. In that area, stopping services are provided by "S-Bahn" suburban trains. Around other larger cities, regional trains are usually branded "S-Bahn" nowadays too.
There are several different types of trains. All are 2nd class only.
- Cityjet: electro multiple unit, most modern trains; low-floor, air-condition, power sockets, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage. Wifi on some trains
- Talent: electro multiple unit;low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
- Desiro: diesel multiple unit; low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
- City Shuttle: single-deck carriages; high-floor, no air-condition, bicycle storage
- City Shuttle/Wiesel: double-deck carriages; low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
Seat reservation is not possible.
Trainline provides a very simple and comfortable booking system for train tickets in several countries like to/from/in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc. Buy your train tickets without extra fees easily and securely here.
Buy your train ticket online on Omio. The easy to use booking system with good prices and e-tickets.
o railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.