Información sobre el tren Regionalzug (R). Cómo reservar billetes para el Regionalzug (R). Encuentra fotos y películas sobre el tren.
Regional trains operate all around Austria, usually connecting smaller towns and villages with the big cities. ÖBB has a number of modern multiple units running these services but still operates some older trains as well. Many trains have air-condition and low-floor entry.
They usually stop at all stations. However in and around Vienna, regional trains are semi-fast trains and do not stop at all stations. In that area, stopping services are provided by "S-Bahn" suburban trains. Around other larger cities, regional trains are usually branded "S-Bahn" nowadays too.
There are several different types of trains. All are 2nd class only.
- Cityjet: electro multiple unit, most modern trains; low-floor, air-condition, power sockets, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage. Wifi on some trains
- Talent: electro multiple unit;low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
- Desiro: diesel multiple unit; low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
- City Shuttle: single-deck carriages; high-floor, no air-condition, bicycle storage
- City Shuttle/Wiesel: double-deck carriages; low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
Seat reservation is not possible.
Trainline ofrece un sistema de reserva muy simple y cómodo para billetes de tren a/de/en Francia, Alemania, Austria, Italia y España. Compra aquí tus billetes de tren sin costes extra de forma fácil y segura.
Compra tu billete de tren online en Omio. El sistema de reservas fácil de usar con buenos precios y e-billetes.
sobre railcc: Somos viajeros reales y ofrecemos consejos y trucos honestos y con fundamento para tu viaje en tren.