Informasjon om toget Regionalzug (R). Hvordan du bestiller billetter til Regionalzug (R). Finn bilder og videoer om toget.
Regional trains operate all around Austria, usually connecting smaller towns and villages with the big cities. ÖBB has a number of modern multiple units running these services but still operates some older trains as well. Many trains have air-condition and low-floor entry.
They usually stop at all stations. However in and around Vienna, regional trains are semi-fast trains and do not stop at all stations. In that area, stopping services are provided by "S-Bahn" suburban trains. Around other larger cities, regional trains are usually branded "S-Bahn" nowadays too.
There are several different types of trains. All are 2nd class only.
- Cityjet: electro multiple unit, most modern trains; low-floor, air-condition, power sockets, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage. Wifi on some trains
- Talent: electro multiple unit;low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
- Desiro: diesel multiple unit; low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
- City Shuttle: single-deck carriages; high-floor, no air-condition, bicycle storage
- City Shuttle/Wiesel: double-deck carriages; low-floor, air-condition, equipped for persons with reduced mobility, bicycle storage
Seat reservation is not possible.
Trainline har et veldig enkelt og komfortabelt bestillingssystem for togbilletter til/fra/i Frankrike, Tyskland, Italia, Østerrike og Spania. Kjøp togbillettene dine uten ekstra kostnader enkelt og sikkert her.
Kjøp togbilletter på nettbutikken Omio. Omio har en lettvint reserveringstjeneste med rimelige priser og mulighet for e-billetter.
om railcc: Vi er ekte reisende og tilbyr ærlige og velbegrunnede tips og triks for din togreise.