Polonia cu trenul
Cum călătoriți în Polonia cu trenul: informații, legături, blog și jurnale de călătorie. Asistență pe forumul nostru pentru a cumpăra bilete de tren.
Faceți-vă călătoria mai ușoară: cumpărați un singur bilet Interrail sau Eurail în loc de mai multe bilete de tren. Economisiți timp și bani!
tipuri de trenuri
tren de noapte
- D 67 Kiev - Varşovia
- D 68 Varşovia - Kiev
- D51 Wrocław - Liov
- D52 Liov - Wrocław
- EN 10S Varşovia - Moscova
- EN 13M/440 Moscova - Berlin
- EN 17B/409 Moscova - Nisa
- EN 21E/404 Moscova - Praga
- EN 23J/452 Moscova - Paris
- EN 40457 Berlin - Budapesta
- EN 40476 Budapesta - Berlin
- EN 405/22A Praga - Moscova
- EN 406 Viena - Varşovia
- EN 407 Varşovia - Viena
- EN 407/442 Varşovia - Praga
- EN 407/477 Varşovia - Budapesta
- EN 441/14M Berlin - Moscova
- EN 443/406 Praga - Varşovia
- EN 453/24J Paris - Moscova
- EN 476/456/406 Budapesta - Varşovia
- EN 50456 Przemyśl - Berlin
- EN 50457 Berlin - Przemyśl
- EN 9S Moscova - Varşovia
- ÖBB nightjet NJ456 Viena - Berlin
- ÖBB nightjet NJ457 Berlin - Viena
- TLK 18170/1 Varşovia - Świnoujście
- TLK 18171 Varşovia - Gorzów Wielkopolski
- TLK 18171 Varşovia - Szklarska Poręba
- TLK 33174 Przemyśl - Gdynia
- TLK 33500 Krynica-Zdrój - Gdynia
- TLK 35170/1 Zakopane - Gdynia
- TLK 37170 Cracovia - Świnoujście
- TLK 38170/1 Przemyśl - Kołobrzeg
- TLK 38190/1 Cracovia - Świnoujście
- TLK 38192/3 Przemyśl - Świnoujście
- TLK 38196/7 Zakopane - Szczecin
- TLK 45170/1 Bielsko-Biała - Gdynia
- TLK 53170/1 Gdynia - Przemyśl
- TLK 53170/1 Gdynia - Zakopane
- TLK 54170/1 Gdynia - Bielsko-Biała
- TLK 56170/1 Gdynia - Szklarska Poręba
- TLK 65170/1 Szklarska Poręba - Gdynia
- TLK 66116 Szklarska Poręba - Varşovia
- TLK 81170/1 Świnoujście - Varşovia
- TLK 81171 Świnoujście - Cracovia
- TLK 83170/1 Kołobrzeg - Przemyśl
- TLK 83190/1 Świnoujście - Cracovia
- TLK 83192/3 Świnoujście - Przemyśl
- TLK 83196/7 Szczecin - Zakopane
- TLK 88170 Gorzów Wielkopolski - Varşovia
rute populare folosite de alți utilizatori ai site-ului
caută orarele trenurilor aici
Informații despre orare online, unde puteți găsi rutele relevante și actualizate la zi.
- ARR Arriva RP
- FINN Finnlines
- KD Koleje Dolnośląskie
- KM Koleje Mazowieckie
- KML Koleje Małopolskie
- KS Koleje Śląskie
- KW Koleje Wielkopolskie sp. z o.o.
- LKA Łódzka Kolej Aglomeracyjna
- LUX Lux Express
- PKP IC Polskie Koleje Państwowe Intercity
- POLFY Polferries
- PR Polregio
- RZD Российские железные дороги
- SKMT SKM Trójmiasto
- SKMW Szybka Kolej Miejska w Warszawie
- STENA Stena Line
- UBB Usedomer Bäderbahn
- WKD Warszawa Śródmieście WKD
Polonia - Austria
To travel by train from Poland to Austria, connections are available by day and direct night trains.
Polonia - Bielorusia
To travel from Poland to Belarus by train, buy your train ticket locally at a train station in Poland.
There are daily connections available from Warsaw (Poland) via Brest (Belarus) to Minsk (Belarus).
Polonia - Republica Cehă
To travel by train from Poland to the Czech Republic, connections are available by day and direct night trains.
Polonia - Germania
To travel from Poland to Germany by train, have a look at the discount tickets available from Deutsche Bahn (German railways). They offer special price tickets starting from EUR 39 from selected stations in Poland (for example Warsaw) to Germany. These advance fare tickets ("Sparpreis Europa") offer very attractive fares and are valid on direct routes from Poland via Berlin or via Czech Republic to Germany. Please use the following booking links to find schedules and ticket prices.
If you need to start your travel from a city in Poland where no special price ticket is available online, buy first a ticket in Poland (locally at the station or online at Polish railways), and second the discount ticket to Germany. Ensure to plan with enough time for changing trains to cope for possible delays!
Polonia - Franţa
To travel by train from Poland to France, you have the direct night trains Moscow to Paris and Nice (not daily) with stop in Warsaw. Otherwise split your trip with a stop in Germany (Berlin, Cologne or Frankfurt).
Polonia - Ungaria
To travel from Poland to Hungary by train, the direct night trains from Warsaw and Krakow to Budapest are a good option. Buy your train tickets locally at a train station.
Polonia - Lituania
To travel by train from Poland to Lithuania, you have currently only a connection on weekends. Therefore a bus is the easiest way. Have a look at the booking links. For updated details, read our blog.
If you want to travel by train, first buy a train ticket on Polish railways from your departure station to Bialystok. And a second train ticket from Bialystok to your destination in Lithuania via Lithuanian railways.
Example: calculate with about 22 Euro for a train ticket from Warsaw via Bialystok to Vilnius.
Polonia - Rusia
To travel by train from Poland to Russia, you have several direct trains. For schedules and ticket prices, please use the given booking links.
Polonia - Suedia
If you want to travel the direct way from Poland to Sweden, make use of a ferry.
First travel by train to Gdansk or Świnoujście (Poland).
From Gdansk (Poland) continue by ferry to Nynäshamn (Sweden). There you change to a direct suburban train to Stockholm main railway station (1,15h, EUR 3).
From Świnoujście (Poland) continue to Ystad (Sweden). The ferry terminal in Ystad is close to the railway station, just walk.
Finally continue by train from Nynäshamn/Stockholm or Ystad to your destination.
Polonia - Slovacia
If you want to travel from Poland to Slovakia by train, the best option is to take the route via the Czech Republic. A direct day train runs from Warsaw via Katowice, Ostrava and Breclav to Bratislava and night trains run from Warsaw and Krakow to Bratislava on the same route. In Ostrava there are connections to Zilina - Kosice.
Alternatively you can travel between directly from Poland to Slovakia via the Zwardon - Skalite border crossing. However, there are only slow regional trains running there. Another border crossing is between Lupkow and Medzilaborce however there are only two trains at summer weekends. Another option is to take a bus from Zakopane across the High Tatra mountains to Poprad.
Tickets are only available at train stations. Special advance fares are available as well at stations in Poland.
Polonia - Ucraina
To travel from Poland to Ukraine by train, buy your ticket online or at a train station in Poland. There are night trains from Warsaw to Kyiv as well as from Warsaw, Wroclaw and Krakow to Lviv. All of these trains cross the border in the night. There is also a train during the day, running from Przemysl to Lviv and Kyiv.