Polen med tog
Sådan rejser du i Polen med tog: informationer, forbindelser, blog og rejserapporter. Hjælp til at købe tog billetter i vores forum.
Gør din rejse lettere: Køb kun en Interrail- eller Eurail-billet i stedet for flere togbilletter. Spar din tid og penge!
- D 67 Kijev - Warszawa
- D 68 Warszawa - Kijev
- D51 Wrocław - Lviv
- D52 Lviv - Wrocław
- EN 10S Warszawa - Moskva
- EN 13M/440 Moskva - Berlin
- EN 17B/409 Moskva - Nice
- EN 21E/404 Moskva - Prag
- EN 23J/452 Moskva - Paris
- EN 40457 Berlin - Budapest
- EN 40476 Budapest - Berlin
- EN 405/22A Prag - Moskva
- EN 406 Wien - Warszawa
- EN 407 Warszawa - Wien
- EN 407/442 Warszawa - Prag
- EN 407/477 Warszawa - Budapest
- EN 441/14M Berlin - Moskva
- EN 443/406 Prag - Warszawa
- EN 453/24J Paris - Moskva
- EN 476/456/406 Budapest - Warszawa
- EN 50456 Przemyśl - Berlin
- EN 50457 Berlin - Przemyśl
- EN 9S Moskva - Warszawa
- ÖBB nightjet NJ456 Wien - Berlin
- ÖBB nightjet NJ457 Berlin - Wien
- TLK 18170/1 Warszawa - Świnoujście
- TLK 18171 Warszawa - Gorzów Wielkopolski
- TLK 18171 Warszawa - Szklarska Poręba
- TLK 33174 Przemyśl - Gdynia
- TLK 33500 Krynica-Zdrój - Gdynia
- TLK 35170/1 Zakopane - Gdynia
- TLK 37170 Kraków - Świnoujście
- TLK 38170/1 Przemyśl - Kołobrzeg
- TLK 38190/1 Kraków - Świnoujście
- TLK 38192/3 Przemyśl - Świnoujście
- TLK 38196/7 Zakopane - Stettin
- TLK 45170/1 Bielsko-Biała - Gdynia
- TLK 53170/1 Gdynia - Przemyśl
- TLK 53170/1 Gdynia - Zakopane
- TLK 54170/1 Gdynia - Bielsko-Biała
- TLK 56170/1 Gdynia - Szklarska Poręba
- TLK 65170/1 Szklarska Poręba - Gdynia
- TLK 66116 Szklarska Poręba - Warszawa
- TLK 81170/1 Świnoujście - Warszawa
- TLK 81171 Świnoujście - Kraków
- TLK 83170/1 Kołobrzeg - Przemyśl
- TLK 83190/1 Świnoujście - Kraków
- TLK 83192/3 Świnoujście - Przemyśl
- TLK 83196/7 Stettin - Zakopane
- TLK 88170 Gorzów Wielkopolski - Warszawa
populære forbindelser som andre brugere har rejst på
søg efter togtider her
Direkte informationer om tidsplaner, hvor du kan finde relevante og opdaterede forbindelser.
- ARR Arriva RP
- FINN Finnlines
- KD Koleje Dolnośląskie
- KM Koleje Mazowieckie
- KML Koleje Małopolskie
- KS Koleje Śląskie
- KW Koleje Wielkopolskie sp. z o.o.
- LKA Łódzka Kolej Aglomeracyjna
- LUX Lux Express
- PKP IC Polskie Koleje Państwowe Intercity
- POLFY Polferries
- PR Polregio
- RZD Российские железные дороги
- SKMT SKM Trójmiasto
- SKMW Szybka Kolej Miejska w Warszawie
- STENA Stena Line
- UBB Usedomer Bäderbahn
- WKD Warszawa Śródmieście WKD
Polen - Østrig
To travel by train from Poland to Austria, connections are available by day and direct night trains.
Polen - Hviderusland
To travel from Poland to Belarus by train, buy your train ticket locally at a train station in Poland.
There are daily connections available from Warsaw (Poland) via Brest (Belarus) to Minsk (Belarus).
Polen - Tjekkiet
To travel by train from Poland to the Czech Republic, connections are available by day and direct night trains.
Polen - Tyskland
To travel from Poland to Germany by train, have a look at the discount tickets available from Deutsche Bahn (German railways). They offer special price tickets starting from EUR 39 from selected stations in Poland (for example Warsaw) to Germany. These advance fare tickets ("Sparpreis Europa") offer very attractive fares and are valid on direct routes from Poland via Berlin or via Czech Republic to Germany. Please use the following booking links to find schedules and ticket prices.
If you need to start your travel from a city in Poland where no special price ticket is available online, buy first a ticket in Poland (locally at the station or online at Polish railways), and second the discount ticket to Germany. Ensure to plan with enough time for changing trains to cope for possible delays!
Polen - Frankrig
To travel by train from Poland to France, you have the direct night trains Moscow to Paris and Nice (not daily) with stop in Warsaw. Otherwise split your trip with a stop in Germany (Berlin, Cologne or Frankfurt).
Polen - Ungarn
To travel from Poland to Hungary by train, the direct night trains from Warsaw and Krakow to Budapest are a good option. Buy your train tickets locally at a train station.
Polen - Litauen
To travel by train from Poland to Lithuania, you have currently only a connection on weekends. Therefore a bus is the easiest way. Have a look at the booking links. For updated details, read our blog.
If you want to travel by train, first buy a train ticket on Polish railways from your departure station to Bialystok. And a second train ticket from Bialystok to your destination in Lithuania via Lithuanian railways.
Example: calculate with about 22 Euro for a train ticket from Warsaw via Bialystok to Vilnius.
Polen - Sverige
If you want to travel the direct way from Poland to Sweden, make use of a ferry.
First travel by train to Gdansk or Świnoujście (Poland).
From Gdansk (Poland) continue by ferry to Nynäshamn (Sweden). There you change to a direct suburban train to Stockholm main railway station (1,15h, EUR 3).
From Świnoujście (Poland) continue to Ystad (Sweden). The ferry terminal in Ystad is close to the railway station, just walk.
Finally continue by train from Nynäshamn/Stockholm or Ystad to your destination.
Polen - Slovakiet
If you want to travel from Poland to Slovakia by train, the best option is to take the route via the Czech Republic. A direct day train runs from Warsaw via Katowice, Ostrava and Breclav to Bratislava and night trains run from Warsaw and Krakow to Bratislava on the same route. In Ostrava there are connections to Zilina - Kosice.
Alternatively you can travel between directly from Poland to Slovakia via the Zwardon - Skalite border crossing. However, there are only slow regional trains running there. Another border crossing is between Lupkow and Medzilaborce however there are only two trains at summer weekends. Another option is to take a bus from Zakopane across the High Tatra mountains to Poprad.
Tickets are only available at train stations. Special advance fares are available as well at stations in Poland.
Polen - Ukraine
To travel from Poland to Ukraine by train, buy your ticket online or at a train station in Poland. There are night trains from Warsaw to Kyiv as well as from Warsaw, Wroclaw and Krakow to Lviv. All of these trains cross the border in the night. There is also a train during the day, running from Przemysl to Lviv and Kyiv.