Hogyan utazz vonattal Romániában: információk, járatok, blog és utazási beszámolók. Segítség a jegyvásárláshoz a fórumban.
- 105/401 Chișinău - Bukarest
- 117/381 Kijev - Bukarest
- 380/118 Bukarest - Kijev
- 402/106 Bukarest - Chișinău
- Bosfor Isztambul - Bukarest
- Bosfor Bukarest - Isztambul
- D 1460/460 Szaloniki - Bukarest
- D 461/1461 Bukarest - Szaloniki
- EN 346 Bukarest - Bécs
- EN 347 Bécs - Bukarest
- EN 472 Bukarest - Budapest
- EN 473 Budapest - Bukarest
- IC 406 Brassó - Budapest
- IC 407 Budapest - Brassó
- IR 10641 Bukarest - Kolozsvár
- IR 10642 Kolozsvár - Bukarest
- IR 1641/1648 Bukarest - Beszterce
- IR 1641/4090 Bukarest - Szatmárnémeti
- IR 1641/4541 Bukarest - Târgu Mureș
- IR 1643/4133 Bukarest - Máramarossziget
- IR 1649/1644 Beszterce - Bukarest
- IR 1653 Bukarest - Dornavátra
- IR 1654 Dornavátra - Bukarest
- IR 1667 Bukarest - Jászvásár
- IR 1668 Jászvásár - Bukarest
- IR 1695 Bukarest - Temesvár
- IR 1696 Temesvár - Bukarest
- IR 1741 Bukarest - Szatmárnémeti
- IR 1742 Szatmárnémeti - Bukarest
- IR 1754 Szucsáva - Bukarest
- IR 1755 Bukarest - Szucsáva
- IR 1755/5581 Bukarest - Botosán
- IR 1765 Jászvásár - Temesvár
- IR 1766 Temesvár - Jászvásár
- IR 1766/5570 Temesvár - Botosán
- IR 1821 Konstanca - Arad
- IR 1822 Arad - Konstanca
- IR 1837 Jászvásár - Temesvár
- IR 1838 Temesvár - Jászvásár
- IR 1843/4135 Temesvár - Máramarossziget
- IR 4091/1642 Szatmárnémeti - Bukarest
- IR 4136/1644 Máramarossziget - Bukarest
- IR 4136/1765 Máramarossziget - Temesvár
- IR 4550/1644 Târgu Mureș - Bukarest
- IR 5482/1754 Békás - Bukarest
- IR 5571/1765 Botosán - Temesvár
- IR 5584/1754 Botosán - Bukarest
népszerű járatok, amiket más utazók is használtak
keress vonatindulásokat itt
Online menetrend információk, releváns, aktuális járatokkal.
Románia - Ausztria
Tickets from Romania to Austria are available from international ticket offices at stations in Romania. However, online tickets from Romanian Railways CFR are not available for international journeys.
You can buy online tickets from Austrian Railways ÖBB, however online tickets from ÖBB have to be printed from ticket machines at stations in Austria!
There is one direct night train from Bucharest (Romania) in direction of Vienna (Austria).
Románia - Bulgária
To travel from Romania to Bulgaria by train, buy your train ticket locally at a train station in Romania. You will find international ticket counters at the train stations of larger cities. There are no online tickets available.
There are two rail connections between Romania and Bulgaria, both cross the Danube on a large bridge: from Giurgiu to Ruse, where the train from Bucharest to Sofia runs and from Calafat to Vidin.
Románia - Magyarország
To travel from Romania to Hungary by train, buy your ticket from international ticket offices at stations in Romania or online on the website of CFR. There are a number of offers available, including discounts on regular one-way or return tickets as well as advance saver fares.
You can also buy online tickets from Hungarian Railways MAV START, however online tickets from MAV START have to be printed from ticket machines at stations in Hungary!
International services run mainly from Bucharest either via Brasov - Sibiu/Sighisoara - Simeria or Craiova - Timisoara to Arad and then via the Curtici/Lököshaza border crossing to Budapest. Additional international express trains run from Brasov - Cluj Napoca - Oradea via the Episcopia Bihor/Biharkeresztes border crossing to Budapest.
Románia - Moldova
To travel from Romania to Moldova by train, buy your tickets at a railway station. There are no online tickets available.
From Bucharest there is a direct night train via Iasi to Chisinau. Additionally there are local trains from Iasi across the border to Ungheni with connections to Chisinau.
Románia - Szerbia
If you want to travel from Romania to Serbia by train, the only connection is from Timisoara to Vrsac where two daily trains run. There are connecting trains from many destinations in Romania to Timisoara, including Brasov, Cluj and Bucharest and from Vrsac to Belgrade
Special offers are available for the trip from Timisoara to Belgrade. Buy it locally at a station in Romania. To get to Timisoara you can buy an online ticket from CFR (Romanian Railways) or buy a through ticket from your departure station to your destination in Serbia at a railway station.
Románia - Törökország
To travel from Romania to Turkey by train, buy your train ticket locally at a train station in Romania. There are no online tickets available.
The only direct rail connection between the two countries is the line via Bulgaria and the Svilengrad/Kapikule border crossing to Istanbul. Currently the night train from Bucharest and Sofia to Istanbul is the only service across the border.
In addition to this night train there are many bus connections available. These buses are quicker if you are travelling for example from Burgas (Bulgaria) to Istanbul.
Románia - Ukrajna
If you want to travel from Romania to Ukraine, buy your ticket locally at a station in Romania. There are no online tickets for international journeys available.
Currently, the only border crossing with international trains between Romania and Ukraine is between Suceava and Vadul Siret. There are two daily trains, one of which runs from Bucharest to Vadul Siret. At Vadul Siret there are gauge changing facilites and a night train from Bucharest to Kyiv runs here once weekly. You also have local trains connecting from Vadul Siret to Chernivtsi.
Another option to travel between the two countries is the border crossing between Sighetu Marmatiei and Solotvino. There are night trains from Timisoara and Bucharest to Sighetu, from where you can walk across the border to Solotvino in Ukraine. From there you can take the night train to Lviv or local trains towards Batovo, or travel by bus to Rakhiv from where you can also continue by train.