Pociągiem przez Rumunię
Jak podróżować pociągiem po Rumunii: informacje, połączenia, blog i notatki z podróży. Nasze forum pomoże zakupić bilety.
- 105/401 Kiszyniów - Bukareszt
- 117/381 Kijów - Bukareszt
- 380/118 Bukareszt - Kijów
- 402/106 Bukareszt - Kiszyniów
- Bosfor Stambuł - Bukareszt
- Bosfor Bukareszt - Stambuł
- D 1460/460 Saloniki - Bukareszt
- D 461/1461 Bukareszt - Saloniki
- EN 346 Bukareszt - Wiedeń
- EN 347 Wiedeń - Bukareszt
- EN 472 Bukareszt - Budapeszt
- EN 473 Budapeszt - Bukareszt
- IC 406 Braszów - Budapeszt
- IC 407 Budapeszt - Braszów
- IR 10641 Bukareszt - Kluż-Napoka
- IR 10642 Kluż-Napoka - Bukareszt
- IR 1641/1648 Bukareszt - Bystrzyca
- IR 1641/4090 Bukareszt - Satu Mare
- IR 1641/4541 Bukareszt - Târgu Mureș
- IR 1643/4133 Bukareszt - Syhot Marmaroski
- IR 1649/1644 Bystrzyca - Bukareszt
- IR 1653 Bukareszt - Watra Dorna
- IR 1654 Watra Dorna - Bukareszt
- IR 1667 Bukareszt - Jassy
- IR 1668 Jassy - Bukareszt
- IR 1695 Bukareszt - Timișoara
- IR 1696 Timișoara - Bukareszt
- IR 1741 Bukareszt - Satu Mare
- IR 1742 Satu Mare - Bukareszt
- IR 1754 Suceava - Bukareszt
- IR 1755 Bukareszt - Suceava
- IR 1755/5581 Bukareszt - Botoszany
- IR 1765 Jassy - Timișoara
- IR 1766 Timișoara - Jassy
- IR 1766/5570 Timișoara - Botoszany
- IR 1821 Konstanca - Arad
- IR 1822 Arad - Konstanca
- IR 1837 Jassy - Timișoara
- IR 1838 Timișoara - Jassy
- IR 1843/4135 Timișoara - Syhot Marmaroski
- IR 4091/1642 Satu Mare - Bukareszt
- IR 4136/1644 Syhot Marmaroski - Bukareszt
- IR 4136/1765 Syhot Marmaroski - Timișoara
- IR 4550/1644 Târgu Mureș - Bukareszt
- IR 5482/1754 Bicaz - Bukareszt
- IR 5571/1765 Botoszany - Timișoara
- IR 5584/1754 Botoszany - Bukareszt
połączenia popularne wśród innych podróżnych
tutaj sprawdzisz rozkłady pociągów
Internetowe rozkłady, dzięki którym znajdziesz potrzebne Ci aktualne połączenia.
Rumunia - Austria
Tickets from Romania to Austria are available from international ticket offices at stations in Romania. However, online tickets from Romanian Railways CFR are not available for international journeys.
You can buy online tickets from Austrian Railways ÖBB, however online tickets from ÖBB have to be printed from ticket machines at stations in Austria!
There is one direct night train from Bucharest (Romania) in direction of Vienna (Austria).
Rumunia - Bułgaria
To travel from Romania to Bulgaria by train, buy your train ticket locally at a train station in Romania. You will find international ticket counters at the train stations of larger cities. There are no online tickets available.
There are two rail connections between Romania and Bulgaria, both cross the Danube on a large bridge: from Giurgiu to Ruse, where the train from Bucharest to Sofia runs and from Calafat to Vidin.
Rumunia - Węgry
To travel from Romania to Hungary by train, buy your ticket from international ticket offices at stations in Romania or online on the website of CFR. There are a number of offers available, including discounts on regular one-way or return tickets as well as advance saver fares.
You can also buy online tickets from Hungarian Railways MAV START, however online tickets from MAV START have to be printed from ticket machines at stations in Hungary!
International services run mainly from Bucharest either via Brasov - Sibiu/Sighisoara - Simeria or Craiova - Timisoara to Arad and then via the Curtici/Lököshaza border crossing to Budapest. Additional international express trains run from Brasov - Cluj Napoca - Oradea via the Episcopia Bihor/Biharkeresztes border crossing to Budapest.
Rumunia - Moldova
To travel from Romania to Moldova by train, buy your tickets at a railway station. There are no online tickets available.
From Bucharest there is a direct night train via Iasi to Chisinau. Additionally there are local trains from Iasi across the border to Ungheni with connections to Chisinau.
Rumunia - Serbia
If you want to travel from Romania to Serbia by train, the only connection is from Timisoara to Vrsac where two daily trains run. There are connecting trains from many destinations in Romania to Timisoara, including Brasov, Cluj and Bucharest and from Vrsac to Belgrade
Special offers are available for the trip from Timisoara to Belgrade. Buy it locally at a station in Romania. To get to Timisoara you can buy an online ticket from CFR (Romanian Railways) or buy a through ticket from your departure station to your destination in Serbia at a railway station.
Rumunia - Turcja
To travel from Romania to Turkey by train, buy your train ticket locally at a train station in Romania. There are no online tickets available.
The only direct rail connection between the two countries is the line via Bulgaria and the Svilengrad/Kapikule border crossing to Istanbul. Currently the night train from Bucharest and Sofia to Istanbul is the only service across the border.
In addition to this night train there are many bus connections available. These buses are quicker if you are travelling for example from Burgas (Bulgaria) to Istanbul.
Rumunia - Ukraina
If you want to travel from Romania to Ukraine, buy your ticket locally at a station in Romania. There are no online tickets for international journeys available.
Currently, the only border crossing with international trains between Romania and Ukraine is between Suceava and Vadul Siret. There are two daily trains, one of which runs from Bucharest to Vadul Siret. At Vadul Siret there are gauge changing facilites and a night train from Bucharest to Kyiv runs here once weekly. You also have local trains connecting from Vadul Siret to Chernivtsi.
Another option to travel between the two countries is the border crossing between Sighetu Marmatiei and Solotvino. There are night trains from Timisoara and Bucharest to Sighetu, from where you can walk across the border to Solotvino in Ukraine. From there you can take the night train to Lviv or local trains towards Batovo, or travel by bus to Rakhiv from where you can also continue by train.