Informasjon om toget Pendolino (S). Hvordan du bestiller billetter til Pendolino (S). Finn bilder og videoer om toget.
Pendolino are high-speed tilting trains offering the fastest services in Finland. They connect Helsinki with most other large cities of the country. Thanks to their tilting mechanism they can run faster than conventional IC trains. Trains are operated with Sm3 Pendolino trains.
- 2nd class ("Ec🧐 and 1st class ("Extra") seats on all trains
- in Eco class, seats are arranged in rows of four (2+2 seats) in open-plan arrangement with most seats in rows and only some seats facing each other
- in Extra class, seats are arranged in rows of three (2+1 seats) with a larger seating pitch. Newspapers and coffee, tea and water are available free of charge
- power sockets
- compartments for the disabled, families and children as well as for passengers with pets
- bicycle transport is not possible
- all trains convey a restaurant car where you can get snacks, drinks and hot dishes.
Helsinki - Turku | Helsinki - Tampere - Vaasa | Helsinki - Tampere - Oulo | Helsinki - Tampere - Jyväskylä - Pieksämäki - Kuopio | Helsinki - Lahti - Pieksämäki - Kuopio Oulo | Helsinki - Lahti - Joensuu
Kjøp togbillettene dine for Finland enkelt og sikker her. Nettbutikken til ACPRail, jernbanereiseeksperter i mer enn 20 år.
Gjør reisen enklere: kjøp bare en Interrail- eller Eurail-billett i stedet for flere togbilletter. Spar tid og penger!
om railcc: Vi er ekte reisende og tilbyr ærlige og velbegrunnede tips og triks for din togreise.