关于Pendolino (S)列车的信息。如何订购Pendolino (S)列车票。寻找更多关于列车的图片与影片。
Pendolino are high-speed tilting trains offering the fastest services in Finland. They connect Helsinki with most other large cities of the country. Thanks to their tilting mechanism they can run faster than conventional IC trains. Trains are operated with Sm3 Pendolino trains.
- 2nd class ("Ec🧐 and 1st class ("Extra") seats on all trains
- in Eco class, seats are arranged in rows of four (2+2 seats) in open-plan arrangement with most seats in rows and only some seats facing each other
- in Extra class, seats are arranged in rows of three (2+1 seats) with a larger seating pitch. Newspapers and coffee, tea and water are available free of charge
- power sockets
- compartments for the disabled, families and children as well as for passengers with pets
- bicycle transport is not possible
- all trains convey a restaurant car where you can get snacks, drinks and hot dishes.
Helsinki - Turku | Helsinki - Tampere - Vaasa | Helsinki - Tampere - Oulo | Helsinki - Tampere - Jyväskylä - Pieksämäki - Kuopio | Helsinki - Lahti - Pieksämäki - Kuopio Oulo | Helsinki - Lahti - Joensuu