Information about the train Allegro (AE). How to book tickets for Allegro (AE). Find photos and films about the train.
Allegro are high-speed tilting trains connecting Helsinki with St Peterburg. Thanks to their tilting mechanism they can run faster than conventional trains and offer journey times of just 3h20 between the Finnish capital and Russia's second largest city. Please consider the visa regulations of Russia.
Allegro trains are operated with class Sm6 Pendolino trains.
- 2nd class seats are arranged in rows of four (2+2 seats) in open-plan arrangement with most seats in rows and only some seats facing each other
- 1st class seats are arranged in rows of three (2+1 seats) with a larger seating pitch. Newspapers and a snack are included, and coffee, tea and water are available free of charge
- power sockets
- dedicated compartments for the disabled, families and children as well as for passengers with pets-
- restaurant car where you can get snacks, drinks and hot dishes
- bicycles are not allowed on Allegro services
Helsinki - St Peterburg
Excellent customer service!
RussianTrain - the most comfortable provider of Russian train tickets. Tickets are usually sent by email. With support in english language. And many payment options.
You will receive your suitable ticket for this route here. Most even convenient as e-ticket by e-mail. Very good and extensive support included, as well as many payment options.
A sea trip with an additional train ride and some interesting happenings
about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.