Tietoa junasta Allegro (AE). Miten varata lippuja junaan Allegro (AE). Löydä kuvia ja videoita junasta.
Allegro are high-speed tilting trains connecting Helsinki with St Peterburg. Thanks to their tilting mechanism they can run faster than conventional trains and offer journey times of just 3h20 between the Finnish capital and Russia's second largest city. Please consider the visa regulations of Russia.
Allegro trains are operated with class Sm6 Pendolino trains.
- 2nd class seats are arranged in rows of four (2+2 seats) in open-plan arrangement with most seats in rows and only some seats facing each other
- 1st class seats are arranged in rows of three (2+1 seats) with a larger seating pitch. Newspapers and a snack are included, and coffee, tea and water are available free of charge
- power sockets
- dedicated compartments for the disabled, families and children as well as for passengers with pets-
- restaurant car where you can get snacks, drinks and hot dishes
- bicycles are not allowed on Allegro services
Helsinki - St Peterburg
Osta junaliput Suomeen helposti ja turvallisesti täältä. ACPRail-verkkokauppa, junamatkailun asiantuntija jo yli 20 vuotta.
tietoa railcc:stä: Me olemme aitoja matkailijoita ja tarjoamme rehellisiä ja perusteltuja neuvoja ja vinkkejä junamatkaasi varten.