IMPRINT | RAILCC
The railcc imprint.
I HAVE A QUESTION
We do NOT answer questions about travel and tickets by personal mail or phone. No exception! Why? It is impossible! We are a personal project made by some friends and not a company. Instead we offer you our big and friendly forum, where you always get fast and detailed answers to your questions.
TICKET RETURNS AND PAYMENTS
rail.cc is not the support of railway companies. For questions about refunds and payment problems, please contact the company directly where you bought your ticket from. rail.cc does not sell train tickets, we only forward you to external websites.
Deutsche Bahn: bahn.de
Hauptstr. 137, 76872 Freckenfeld
NO ticket returns to this postal address!
Owner: Peter Freisberg
Phone: +49 63 40 90 49 01 0
Umsatzsteuer-ID | Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE196332866
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt nach § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Peter Freisberg, Hauptstr. 137, 76872 Freckenfeld, Germany
1. The administrators and moderators are responsible for maintaining law and order on rail.cc. You will be friendly to them and to other users.
2. Any infringement of these rules may result in a formal warning, a limited use or your immediate removal of rail.cc.
3. We reserve the right to monitor profiles, pictures and any content you submit to the site at any time without giving reasons. In case of violation of the rules we may remove content from the website and terminate user accounts without notice.
4. We will do our best to maintain the operation of the website for the service and to allow everyone to access it. However, no entitlement exists to membership.
5. You are allowed to upload only pictures of yourself as well as other pictures if you can certify that you have the right to distribute them.
6. You are not allowed to upload pictures depicting more than one person, children, animals, celebrities or cartoons, etc.
7. You may not upload photos, articles or news containing commercial advertisements, pornographic material, potentially unlawful content or discriminatory, racist, threatening and/or offensive content or any material referring to such content. In particular, you are not allowed to make reference to websites containing such content by posting hyperlinks on rail.cc. If you find such content published by third parties or receive any from them, please report this to the administrator.
8. You agree not to harass or insult other members and not to threaten or violate their rights, including privacy rights. Furthermore, you agree not to intercept messages from other members, not to act on their behalf or enter their personal area of rail.cc against their will. You agree not to use the website in a way that negatively affects the availability of offers for other people.
9. Data of any kind needs to be checked for viruses before you post or send it to other users. If you suspect that any of your data has a virus, they may not be uploaded or passed on.
10. We reserve the right that moderators and administrators monitor and correct contributions that are incorrect in terms of their content before publication.
11. All material on rail.cc is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, all provided information on train types, schedules, surcharges and other fields is without warranty.
Freckenfeld (Germany), 01/01/2016
Use and distribution of personal data for internal statistical purposes.
For technical reasons, your internet browser automatically transmits data to our web server when you access our website. These data include, among others, the date and time of access, the URL of the referring web page, the called up file, the quantity of data transmitted, the browser type and version, the operating system as well as your IP address.
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data with which you may enter while using rail.cc. This data cannot be traced to any individual person. It is analysed for statistical purposes and will be deleted afterwards.
We collect and use personal data required to facilitate your use and the billing of our website. This data includes characteristics that identify the user, information about the start and end times and about the scope of use of rail.cc. For the purposes of advertising, market research and user-oriented design of our internet service, we may generate usage profiles using pseudonyms.
You have the right to object to this use of your data. We are not allowed to link the usage profiles to the data relating to the bearer of the pseudonym. In individual cases and by order of the appropriate authorities, data (inventory data) may be made available by us to be used as necessary for criminal prosecution, averting of danger, performing legal tasks of the constitution protection agencies or the military counter-intelligence service or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
rail.cc stores so-called cookies in order to make it more convenient for you to visit our site. By using cookies, we may store information about your use of our site and preferences which are stored on your computer's hard drive.
You can prevent the saving of cookies on your hard drive by using the appropriate browser settings. Should you not accept cookies, please note that this may limit the functions of our offering.
Right to information
As a rail.cc user, you shall be entitled to be informed about stored data concerning your person or your pseudonym at any time. The information shall be given electronically if so requested by the user.