Interrail Global Pass
The Interrail Global Pass is your ticket to explore Europe by train. Whether you just want to make a quick trip to the Mediterranean, travel to Scandinavia beyond the Arctic Circle or make a grand tour of Europe, you will certainly find the Interrail pass suiting your needs. Interrail is only available for persons with residency in Europe.
- Feel free to travel trough 33 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
- Make a round trip from local train station to the border and back without any extra tickets
- Use as many trains per day as you wish and make stops when you want
- Move fast from A to B on high-speed trains, enjoy the scenery outside the train-window with slow regional trains, or even save money on hotel by using night sleeper trains.
- Travel cheaper with your family: pass for children under 11 is free!
- Get discounts on ferries, buses, museums and other interrail partners
- Get an extra discount if you are under 27 or over 60
There are two types of Global passes
- valid for limited quantity of days (called "travel days") during one or two months
- travel days might be used consecutively or separately
- best choice if you're going to catch the train only few times
- valid each day during the entire validity of the pass
- best choice if you're going to travel by train most days of your trip
Global pass 2020 price
The Interrail pass cost depends on:
- duration: the more travel days are included, the more expensive is the pass
- age of travellers: for youth and seniors the pass is cheaper, and for children under 11 is free
- class of services: you can choose between 1st or 2nd class
You can buy a pass up to 11 months in advance.
|4 travel days within 1 month (flexi)||246||328||295|
|5 travel days within 1 month (flexi)||282||376||338|
|7 travel days within 1 month (flexi)||335||446||401|
|10 days in 2 months (flexi)||401||534||481|
|15 days in 2 months (flexi)||493||657||591|
|15 travel days continuous||443||590||531|
|22 travel days continuous||518||690||621|
|1 month continuous||670||893||804|
|2 months continuous||731||975||878|
|3 months continuous||902||1202||1082|
|4 travel days within 1 month (flexi)||185||246||221|
|5 travel days within 1 month (flexi)||212||282||254|
|7 travel days within 1 month (flexi)||251||335||302|
|10 days in 2 months (flexi)||301||401||361|
|15 days in 2 months (flexi)||370||493||444|
|15 travel days continuous||332||443||399|
|22 travel days continuous||389||518||466|
|1 month continuous||503||670||603|
|2 months continuous||548||731||658|
|3 months continuous||677||902||812|
How to choose the Global pass for your journey?
List the main cities you're planning to visit.
For example, you start from London and planning to visit Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin.
Check via Interrail map or Interrail route builder if there are other interesting points or cities on your route you'd like to visit.
Travelling from Paris to Amsterdam you could visit Antwerpen and Lille.
Plan your nights:
- which cities do you plan to stay for one or couple of days and need a hotel?
- do you plan to use overnight trains?
You could stay for a couple of days in Amsterdam and Berlin, and use an overnight train from Berlin to Vienna.
How do you start your journey from your place of residence and how are you coming back?
The Interrail pass includes an outbound and an inbound trip that allows you to travel by train from your place of residence to the border - free of charge (except of possible reservation fees for the train type you use). Because Interrail is not valid in your country of residence. Of course you can also fly to your first destination. It's possible to start with Interrail from London to Paris and back by night train from Venice to Paris on to London.
Calculate the quantity of days you're going to use Interrail transport (it doesn't matter how many trains you'll change during a travel day), including way up to the border and back. It's the "travel days" you need.
1 day: Berlin - Amsterdam
2 day: Amsterdam - Antwerpen, Antwerpen - Lille, Lille - Paris
3 day: Paris - Berlin
Total: 3 travel days.
Best choice - 3 days in 1 month flexi pass.
Still have some questions?
Interrail - is a perfect pass for train travel, but get used to it might not be easy at the beginning. We don't let you alone and help you on every step: from the pass choosing up to the train back home.
Read Interrail travel stories and reviews
With the ÖBB night train comfortably and fast to Italy15th May 2017 by Flo
Get Inspired by Interrail routes
Overnight to Swedish Lapland and Northern Norway22nd February 2019 by Pete
A spectacular and beautiful route27th December 2014 by Flo
Ready to book? Buy a pass with rail.cc
Fast and cheap shipping
We send with DHL with tracking number. Shipping time: 2-10 days. Shipping costs: 10 Euro. Exact information in the shop.
Interrail at rail.cc
rail.cc is a German-based company and official partner of Interrail. Interrail is sold and operated by the company Interrail.eu in Utrecht (Netherlands).
# 1 in Europe
Interrail.eu is the biggest Interrail provider in Europe.
We know our partner from the Netherlands personally, have visited them several times and work closely together. We wholeheartedly recommend Interrail.eu.
Complete Interrail package
With guide and Interrail map.
Help from Interrail experts
For more than 20 years we have specialized in Interrail. Questions about Interrail will be answered by the Interrailers in our forum.
Support of your order
You will receive support for your order on Interrail.eu. For questions about Interrail and your travel planning please use our forum.
Real travellers with honest information
We are real, we are travellers and we like to help you!