Interrail is a rail ticket for inexpensive train travel in 33 countries of Europe. It's valid for citizens of Europe, Russia and Turkey. Citizens of other countries have to use the Eurail pass.
With Interrail pass you can:
- Travel unlimited through a single country (One country pass) or explore whole Europe (Global pass) by train
- Use as many trains per day as you wish and make stops whenever you want
- Move fast from A to B on high-speed trains, enjoy the scenery outside the train-window with slow regional trains, or even save money on hotel by using night sleeper trains.
- Travel cheaper with your family: pass for children under 11 is free!
- Get discounts on ferries, buses, museums and other Interrail partners
- Get an extra discount if you are aged under 27 or over 60
Choose your Interrail pass
- unlimited train travel through 33 countries (includes the Eurostar train between Brussels, Paris and London)
- start and finish your journey at your local train station
- best choice to explore Europe!
How to plan your Interrail journey?
Briefly plan your route
To choose the best Interrail pass for your journey you have to answer the following questions:
- Which countries/cities are you planning to visit?
- How many days will you spend "on the road" moving from one city to another?
- When will be the first date of your train ride?
Travel experts from our forum are ready to help you!
Buy a rail pass
You can buy pass up to 11 months in advance. Save your money by special "early bird" promos. Ticket delivery usually takes 2-4 business days. The train passes will soon be available as electronic tickets in the app.
Build your route
Start with main points you'd like to visit and find out more exciting cities on your route. Use our Interrail route builder or print a map and draw offline.
Some trains require seat reservations (free or with an extra fee). Check in our Interrail trains section if reservations are required and reserve seats online!
Start your journey and share your experience!
Follow recommendations from our bloggers
Just crossed full Europe by train for more than one month, from North to the South. Loves Scandinavian trains. And always enjoys his stays in Berlin.
Travels always off the beaten tracks. From Portugal to Ukraine. And Finland to Istanbul. Yes, he makes it possible in one summer.
Night trains and dining cars. He knows everything about them. A human schedule planer with the most scenic rail routes in his mind.
Read Interrail travel stories and reviews
Buy now with the discount. And plan later.12th December 2019 by Pete
Get Inspired by Interrail routes
Overnight to Swedish Lapland and Northern Norway22nd February 2019 by Pete
A spectacular and beautiful route27th December 2014 by Flo
Ready to book? Buy a pass with rail.cc
Fast and cheap shipping
We send with DHL with tracking number. Shipping time: 2-10 days. Shipping costs: 10 Euro. Exact information in the shop.
Interrail at rail.cc
rail.cc is a German-based company and official partner of Interrail. Interrail is sold and operated by the company Interrail.eu in Utrecht (Netherlands).
# 1 in Europe
Interrail.eu is the biggest Interrail provider in Europe.
We know our partner from the Netherlands personally, have visited them several times and work closely together. We wholeheartedly recommend Interrail.eu.
Complete Interrail package
With guide and Interrail map.
Help from Interrail experts
For more than 20 years we have specialized in Interrail. Questions about Interrail will be answered by the Interrailers in our forum.
Support of your order
You will receive support for your order on Interrail.eu. For questions about Interrail and your travel planning please use our forum.
Real travellers with honest information
We are real, we are travellers and we like to help you!