Eurail train reservations
České dráhy (ČD)
Eurail and Expres (Ex). How to buy a reservation or can I travel for free. Train information, photos and videos.
Expres trains run on several routes within the Czech Republic as well as on international services to Germany, Austria, Poland and Slovakia. Similar to InterCity and EuroCity trains they call only at larger cities and provide fast journey times.
Trains usually consist of refurbished 2nd and 1st class coaches.
- 2nd class carraiges either have compartments with 6 seats per compartment or have four seats per row (2+2) in open-plan arrangement
- 1st class carriages have three seats per row either in compartments or open-plan arrangement (2+1) seat
- power sockets
- Wifi available in some cars
- Most trains between Prague and Zilina (all trains via Horni Lidec, some via Ostrava) have a restaurant car
- Minibar service available on all other services
- Most trains convey bicycles
- Many trains have facilites for the disabled
Reservations for journeys within Czech Republic are 35 CZK only.
Compulsory reservation for journey to/from Poland!
Praha - München | Praha - Olomouc - Zilina | Praha - Olomouc - Ostrava - Zilina | Bohumin - Ostrava - Breclav | Praha - Ceske Budejovice - Cesky Krumlov/Linz | Praha - Brno - Breclav | Praha - Plzen - Cheb
reservation possible but not required
2nd class: CZK 83
1st class: CZK 83
Buy your official Eurail pass via the rail.cc/eurail.com partner link. Get a free PLUS account on rail.cc. With your purchase you support all the free information on rail.cc. Thank you!
Do you have further questions and need assistance? Do not hesitate to ask in our friendly forum where you always get detailed help.
Eurail in Czech Republic
How to travel by Eurail in the Czech Republic. Overview and information to travel routes, Czech train types, night trains and Eurail reservations.