Thông tin về tàu Railjet (RJ). Cách đặt vé đối với Railjet (RJ). Tìm hình ảnh và phim về tàu này.
The Railjet is the backbone of Austria's long distance trains. They operate on almost all main lines on both domestic and international services, running up to 230 km/h.
Railjet trains are fixed trainsets with 2nd and 1st class. Additionally "Business" accomodation is provided at a surcharge on top of the 1st class ticket.
- Seats are arranged in open-plan style only
- Power sockets
- Free Wifi
- Restaurant car and trolley service; at-seat service in 1st class
- All trains are equipped for passengers with reduced mobility
- Bicycle storage on all trains
There are two different types of Railjet trains in service:
- older trains consist of four 2nd class coaches (coaches 21 to 24; bicycle compartment and children area in coach 21; quiet area in coach 23); one restaurant coach with 1st class seats seats for passengers with reduced mobility and an information desk (coach 25); one 1st class coach (coach 26) and one driving trailer with 1st class and business class seats (coach 27)
- newer trains consist of five 2nd class coaches (coaches 21 to 25; bicycle compartment and children area in coach 21; quiet area in coach 23); one restaurant coach with 1st class seats, seats for passengers with reduced mobility and an information desk (coach 26) and one driving trailer with 1st class and business class seats (coach 27)
In 2nd class you will find four seats per row (2+2) in open-plan arrangement. Seats are both in rows and opposite each other. All seats have desks and electrical plugs. Luggage racks are available.
In 1st class you will find three seats per row (2+1) in open-plan arrangement. Seats are both in rows and opposite each other. All seats have desks and electrical plugs. Luggage racks are available.
1st class business seats are available in coach 27. In the older Railjet trains they are in small cubicles, offering privacy and comfortable reclining seats. In the newer trains the reclining seats are located next to the regular 1st class seats.
Most Railjet services between Austria and Czech Republic are operated by trainsets of Czech Railways. These are identical to the newer Austrian Railjets with five 2nd class coaches and just two 1st class coaches.
Compulsory reservation for domestic trips within Hungary. On all other routes no compulsory reservation. Reservation recommend on the Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg - Munich/Zurich route on peak travel days.
Budapest - Wien | Wien - München | Wien - Zürich | Wien - Bregenz | Wien - Villach | Wien - Salzburg | Salzburg - Klagenfurt | Graz - Wien - Praha
có thể đặt chỗ nhưng không yêu cầu
hạng 2: EUR 3,50
hạng 1: EUR 3,50
Trainline cung cấp một hệ thống đặt vé tàu hỏa đơn giản và tiện dụng đến/từ/ở Pháp, Đức, Ý, và Tây Ban Nha. Mua vé tàu hỏa mà không tốn thêm phí dễ dàng và an toàn tại đây.
về railcc: Chúng tôi là những du khách đích thực, cung cấp bí quyết và lời khuyên chân thành và có căn cứ cho chuyến hành trình bằng tàu hỏa của bạn.