Informácie o vlaku Alvia (ALVIA). Ako kúpiť lístky na Alvia (ALVIA). Pozrite si fotky a videá o tomto vlaku.
Alvia is the designation for RENFE high-speed trains in Spain operating on both the conventional broad gauge (1668mm) as well as the high speed normal gauge (1435mm) lines, using rolling stock with the ability of changing between gauges while driving. Three different types of trains are in use on these services:
- class 120: four carraige EMU; used mainly from Madrid to San Sebastian/Irun, Bilbao and Pamplona as well as from Barcelona to Bilbao and San Sebastian/Irun
- class 130: 11 carriage Talgo unit with two power cars; used from Madrid to Cadiz, Huelva, Castellon, Gijon and Santander, from Barcelona to La Coruna, Vigo and Gijon and on the cross-country services from Alicante via Madrid to Gijon and Santander
- class 730: 9 carriage Talgo unit with two hybrid power cars; used from Madrid to La Coruna, Pontevedra and Ferrol
All trains offer:
- 2nd (Turista) and 1st (Preferente) class available
- air-condition, reclining seats that can be turned in direction of travel
- four seats per row in Turista, three seats per row in Preferente; all in open-plan configuration
- audio and video entertainment system
- equipped for passengers with reduced mobility
- power plugs on some services
Madrid - A Coruna / Alicante / Bilbao / Cadiz / Gijon / Huelva / Logrono / Pamplona / Santander / San Sebastian / Irun / Valencia / Castellon / Vigo / Pontevedra / Vitoria | Barcelona - A Coruna / Bilbao / Gijon / Irun / Pamplona / Vigo | Alacant - Madrid - A Coruna / Gijon / Santander / Vigo / Pontevedra
Buy your train ticket online on Omio. The easy to use booking system with good prices and e-tickets.
Trainline provides a very simple and comfortable booking system for train tickets in several countries like to/from/in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc. Buy your train tickets without extra fees easily and securely here.
o railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.