Reservas de comboio Eurail
České dráhy (ČD)
O Eurail e EuroCity (EC). Como efetuar uma reserva ou poderei viajar gratuitamente? A informação acerca de EuroCity (EC), fotografias e vídeos.
Compre a sua reserva online (e-ticket) na loja virtual da České Dráhy (rede ferroviária checa). Selecione a opção “serviços suplementares, reserva” ("supplementary services, reservation").
Buy the reservation at a railway station. Reservations are usually available at stations in all countries where a particular train runs through. In many countries, especially in central and eastern Europe you can also buy reservations for trains in other countries. In some countries (for instance in the Netherlands or Spain) you have to pay a service fee at the ticket counter.
EuroCity trains are international express trains operating from Czech Republic to Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Depending on the route, carriages from different railway companies are in use. You will find coaches of CD (Czech Railways) on most EC trains to Germany, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary, while some EC trains consist of coaches of other railway companies (usually MAV - Hungarian Railways or PKPIC - Polish Railways).
- 1st and 2nd class seats on all trains
- In 2nd class, mosts carriages have four seats per row (2+2 seats) in open-plan arrangement with seats both in rows as well as facing each other with large tables in between. Some cars also have compartments with six seats.
-In 1st class you will usually find seats in open-plan arrangement with three seats per row (2+1 seats), most of them in rows with only a few seats facing each other.
- Air-condition in all trains
- Power sockets in most carriages
- Wifi available on most trains on the Prague - Berlin - Hamburg route/on other routes only in selected coaches/parts of the journey
- All trains convey a restaurant car with a varied menu offering snacks, drinks and several hot dishes.
- Most trains have facilities for the disabled
- Bicycle transport possible on most trains
Seat reservations for journeys within Czech Republic are 35 CZK only. Reservation recommended on peak travel days (weekends, holidays) and if you are travelling in a group (three or more people).
Compulsory reservation for journeys to/from Poland!
Praha - Berlin/Hamburg/Bratislava/Budapest/Warszawa/Krakow/Kosice | Budapest - Warszawa | Wien - Warszawa
reserva possivel mas não requerida.
2ª classe: CZK 83
1ª classe: CZK 83
Adquira o seu passe oficial de Eurail via o link parceiro rail.cc/eurail.com. Obtenha uma conta PLUS gratuita em rail.cc. Com a sua aquisição, você promove toda a informação gratuita em rail.cc. Obrigado!
Contém mais questões e necessita de assistência? Não hesite em colocar as suas questões no nosso fórum amigável, onde obterá sempre uma assistência detalhada.
Interrail em República Tcheca
Como viajar através de Interrail em República Tcheca. Perspetiva geral e informações das rotas turísticas, tipos de comboios, comboios noturnos e reservas de Interrail.
sobre railcc: Somos verdadeiros viajantes e oferecemos conselhos e truques honestos e fundamentados para a sua jornada ferroviária.