A small number of express trains in Croatia is called Intercity. There are two trains from Zagreb to Budapest and one train from Zagreb to Osijek. They are similar to Brzi (express) trains, providing fast journey times and comfortable coaches.
Intercity trains consist of refurbished coaches.
- all trains convey 2nd and 1st class
- compartments as well as open-plan arrangements
- power sockets in most coaches
- bicycle storage on most trains
- trains are not equipped for passengers with reduced mobility
Seat reservation is compulsory on the train from Zagreb to Osijek. On the Zagreb - Budapest route no reservation is needed.
Zagreb - Osijek | Zagreb - Budapest | Zagreb - Rijeka
Druga Klasa: EUR 1
Pierwsza Klasa : EUR 1