Alvia (ALVIA)열차에 관한 정보. Alvia (ALVIA) 티켓을 구입하는 방법. 이 열차의 사진과 동영상을 찾아보세요.
Alvia is the designation for RENFE high-speed trains in Spain operating on both the conventional broad gauge (1668mm) as well as the high speed normal gauge (1435mm) lines, using rolling stock with the ability of changing between gauges while driving. Three different types of trains are in use on these services:
- class 120: four carraige EMU; used mainly from Madrid to San Sebastian/Irun, Bilbao and Pamplona as well as from Barcelona to Bilbao and San Sebastian/Irun
- class 130: 11 carriage Talgo unit with two power cars; used from Madrid to Cadiz, Huelva, Castellon, Gijon and Santander, from Barcelona to La Coruna, Vigo and Gijon and on the cross-country services from Alicante via Madrid to Gijon and Santander
- class 730: 9 carriage Talgo unit with two hybrid power cars; used from Madrid to La Coruna, Pontevedra and Ferrol
All trains offer:
- 2nd (Turista) and 1st (Preferente) class available
- air-condition, reclining seats that can be turned in direction of travel
- four seats per row in Turista, three seats per row in Preferente; all in open-plan configuration
- audio and video entertainment system
- equipped for passengers with reduced mobility
- power plugs on some services
Madrid - A Coruna / Alicante / Bilbao / Cadiz / Gijon / Huelva / Logrono / Pamplona / Santander / San Sebastian / Irun / Valencia / Castellon / Vigo / Pontevedra / Vitoria | Barcelona - A Coruna / Bilbao / Gijon / Irun / Pamplona / Vigo | Alacant - Madrid - A Coruna / Gijon / Santander / Vigo / Pontevedra
railcc소개: 저희는 실제 여행자들이며 당신의 기차 여행을 위해 정직하며 충분히 기초 교육을 받은 정보들과 요령들을 제공합니다.