유레일 열차 예약
Österreichische Bundesbahnen (ÖBB)
유레일 와 Railjet (RJ). 예약은 어떻게 합니까, 또는 어떻게 무료 여행을 할 수 있을까? 열차 정보, 사진과 동영상.
The Railjet is the backbone of Austria's long distance trains. They operate on almost all main lines on both domestic and international services, running up to 230 km/h.
Railjet trains are fixed trainsets with 2nd and 1st class. Additionally "Business" accomodation is provided at a surcharge on top of the 1st class ticket.
- Seats are arranged in open-plan style only
- Power sockets
- Free Wifi
- Restaurant car and trolley service; at-seat service in 1st class
- All trains are equipped for passengers with reduced mobility
- Bicycle storage on all trains
There are two different types of Railjet trains in service:
- older trains consist of four 2nd class coaches (coaches 21 to 24; bicycle compartment and children area in coach 21; quiet area in coach 23); one restaurant coach with 1st class seats seats for passengers with reduced mobility and an information desk (coach 25); one 1st class coach (coach 26) and one driving trailer with 1st class and business class seats (coach 27)
- newer trains consist of five 2nd class coaches (coaches 21 to 25; bicycle compartment and children area in coach 21; quiet area in coach 23); one restaurant coach with 1st class seats, seats for passengers with reduced mobility and an information desk (coach 26) and one driving trailer with 1st class and business class seats (coach 27)
In 2nd class you will find four seats per row (2+2) in open-plan arrangement. Seats are both in rows and opposite each other. All seats have desks and electrical plugs. Luggage racks are available.
In 1st class you will find three seats per row (2+1) in open-plan arrangement. Seats are both in rows and opposite each other. All seats have desks and electrical plugs. Luggage racks are available.
1st class business seats are available in coach 27. In the older Railjet trains they are in small cubicles, offering privacy and comfortable reclining seats. In the newer trains the reclining seats are located next to the regular 1st class seats.
Most Railjet services between Austria and Czech Republic are operated by trainsets of Czech Railways. These are identical to the newer Austrian Railjets with five 2nd class coaches and just two 1st class coaches.
Compulsory reservation for domestic trips within Hungary. On all other routes no compulsory reservation. Reservation recommend on the Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg - Munich/Zurich route on peak travel days.
Budapest - Wien | Wien - München | Wien - Zürich | Wien - Bregenz | Wien - Villach | Wien - Salzburg | Salzburg - Klagenfurt | Graz - Wien - Praha
예약 가능 (필수사항은 아님)
2등석: EUR 3,50
1등석: EUR 3,50
rail.cc/eurail.com파트너 상점에서 공식 유레일 패스를 구입할 수 있지만, rail.cc에서 무료PLUS계정을 얻을 수 있습니다. rail.cc에서 구입하면 모든 정보지원을 무료로 받을 수 있습니다. 감사합니다!
당신은 다른 질문에 대한 도움이 필요하십니까? 주저하지 마십시오, 우리의 친절한 포럼에서 당신은 항상 자세한 도움을 받을 수 있습니다.
오스트리아에서 유레일으로 여행을 어떻게 합니까? 오스트리아의 개요와 여행 노선 정보, 열차 종류, 야간 열차 및 유레일 예약.
railcc소개: 저희는 실제 여행자들이며 당신의 기차 여행을 위해 정직하며 충분히 기초 교육을 받은 정보들과 요령들을 제공합니다.