Informazioni sul treno InterCity (IC). Come prenotare i biglietti per InterCity (IC). Trova foto e video relativi a questo treno.
Intercity trains are the backbone of Belgian domestic rail travel. A dense network of Intercity lines connects all important cities of the country. Each line usually is operated hourly, with overlapping lines creating a more frequent interval on most lines.
Intercity trains are operated with a number of different trainsets. Travel times and distances are rather short. The have 2nd and 1st class seats in open-plan arrangement. Many trains used on Intercity services can also be found on Local trains, both train types being separated only by their stopping pattern. The most common train types you will find are:
- AM 96: three coach EMU with a flat, rubber front, allowing to get from one EMU to another when coupled together, air-condition, equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
- I11: regular single-deck carriages, mainly used on the east-west axis from Liège via Bruxells, Gent and Brugge to Oostende, air-condition, equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
- M6: double-deck coaches, low-floor, air-condition, equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
- AM08: modern EMU, low-floor, air-condition, equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
- AM80: older EMU, no air-condition, not equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
Seat reservation is not possible.
Liège - Leuven - Bruxelles - Gent - Brugge - Oostende | Antwerpen - Gent - Lille | Bruxelles - Namur - Luxembourg | Liège - Charleroi - Mons - Tournai
Shop online ufficiale delle ferrovie belghe (B-Europe). Biglietti del treno per Belgio, Francia, Germania, Paesi Bassi, Gran Bretagna e Lussemburgo. Acquista qui i tuoi biglietti a tariffa risparmio, facilmente e in maniera sicura.
Cos’è railcc: Noi siamo veri viaggiatori e ti offriamo consigli e suggerimenti sinceri e ben comprovati per il tuo viaggio in treno.