Información sobre el tren InterCity (IC). Cómo reservar billetes para el InterCity (IC). Encuentra fotos y películas sobre el tren.
Intercity trains are the backbone of Belgian domestic rail travel. A dense network of Intercity lines connects all important cities of the country. Each line usually is operated hourly, with overlapping lines creating a more frequent interval on most lines.
Intercity trains are operated with a number of different trainsets. Travel times and distances are rather short. The have 2nd and 1st class seats in open-plan arrangement. Many trains used on Intercity services can also be found on Local trains, both train types being separated only by their stopping pattern. The most common train types you will find are:
- AM 96: three coach EMU with a flat, rubber front, allowing to get from one EMU to another when coupled together, air-condition, equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
- I11: regular single-deck carriages, mainly used on the east-west axis from Liège via Bruxells, Gent and Brugge to Oostende, air-condition, equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
- M6: double-deck coaches, low-floor, air-condition, equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
- AM08: modern EMU, low-floor, air-condition, equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
- AM80: older EMU, no air-condition, not equipped for passengers with reduced mobility, bicycle compartment
Seat reservation is not possible.
Liège - Leuven - Bruxelles - Gent - Brugge - Oostende | Antwerpen - Gent - Lille | Bruxelles - Namur - Luxembourg | Liège - Charleroi - Mons - Tournai
Tienda online oficial de la red ferroviaria belga (B-Europe). Billetes de tren para Bélgica, Francia, Alemania, los Países Bajos, Gran Bretaña y Luxemburgo. Compra aquí tus billetes con descuento de forma fácil y segura.
sobre railcc: Somos viajeros reales y ofrecemos consejos y trucos honestos y con fundamento para tu viaje en tren.