Information about the train Pendolino (S). How to book tickets for Pendolino (S). Find photos and films about the train.
Pendolino are high-speed tilting trains offering the fastest services in Finland. They connect Helsinki with most other large cities of the country. Thanks to their tilting mechanism they can run faster than conventional IC trains. Trains are operated with Sm3 Pendolino trains.
- 2nd class ("Ec🧐 and 1st class ("Extra") seats on all trains
- in Eco class, seats are arranged in rows of four (2+2 seats) in open-plan arrangement with most seats in rows and only some seats facing each other
- in Extra class, seats are arranged in rows of three (2+1 seats) with a larger seating pitch. Newspapers and coffee, tea and water are available free of charge
- power sockets
- compartments for the disabled, families and children as well as for passengers with pets
- bicycle transport is not possible
- all trains convey a restaurant car where you can get snacks, drinks and hot dishes.
Helsinki - Turku | Helsinki - Tampere - Vaasa | Helsinki - Tampere - Oulo | Helsinki - Tampere - Jyväskylä - Pieksämäki - Kuopio | Helsinki - Lahti - Pieksämäki - Kuopio Oulo | Helsinki - Lahti - Joensuu
Buy your train tickets for Finland easily and securely here. Online shop of ACPRail, the rail travel experts for more than 20 years.
Make your journey easier: buy only one Interrail or Eurail pass instead of several train tickets. Save your time and money!
about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.