Inter City (IC)
Information about the train Inter City (IC). How to book tickets for Inter City (IC). Find photos and films about the train.
Intercity trains are the backbone of long distance passenger traffic in Greece. TRAINOSE operates Intercity services on the following routes:
- Athens to Thessaloniki (five trains)
- Thessaloniki to Alexandroupoli and Dikaia (one train)
- Thessaloniki to Florina (three trains)
On the line from Athens to Thessaloniki trains consist of modern coaches, while the Intercity trains from Thessaloniki to Dikaia and Florina are provided by older, refurbished class 520 diesel trains.
- 2nd and 1st class seats on all trains
- restaurant/bar coach
- bicycle transport possible on the Athens to Thessaloniki trains
- facilites for the disabled on the Athens to Thessaloniki trains
Athens - Thessaloniki | Thessaloniki - Dikaia | Thessaloniki - Florina