Information about the train Brzi (B). How to book tickets for Brzi (B). Find photos and films about the train.
Brzi are express trains running on the main lines of the railway network of Croatia. They connect Zagreb with the other large cities of the country. Some trains also run on international routes to Ljubljana, Villach, Budapest and Belgrade.
Brzi trains usually consist of loco-hauled refurbished coaches. Some trains are operated with mulitple untis. International service can also convey carriages from other railways.
- all trains convey 2nd class accomodation, usually in compartments with six seats
- most trains also convey 1st class accommodation, usually in open-plan arrangement with three seats per row (2+1)
- air-condition available on many trains
- power sockets available on most trians
- bicycle transport possible on most trains
- facilites for passengers with reduced mobility only on some trains
Seat reservation not compulsory.
Zagreb - Rijeka | Zagreb - Osijek | Zagreb - Vinkovci | Zagreb - Varazdin - Cakovec
reservation possible but not required
2nd class: EUR 1
1st class: EUR 1
about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.