Information about the train Altaria (ATR). How to book tickets for Altaria (ATR). Find photos and films about the train.
Altaria is the designation for RENFE long distance trains operating on both the conventional broad gauge (1668mm) as well as the high speed normal gauge (1435mm) lines, using rolling stock with the ability of changing between gauges while driving. Altaria trains usually run part of the route on non-electrified lines and are operated with comfortable Talgo rolling stock.
- 2nd (Turista) and 1st (Preferente) class available
- air-condition, reclining seats that can be turned in direction of travel
- four seats per row in Turista, three seats per row in Preferente; all in open-plan configuration
- audio and video entertainment system
- equipped for passengers with reduced mobility
Madrid - Algeciras/Granada/Cartagena/Murcia
Buy your train ticket online on Omio. The easy to use booking system with good prices and e-tickets.
Trainline provides a very simple and comfortable booking system for train tickets in several countries like to/from/in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc. Buy your train tickets without extra fees easily and securely here.
about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.