Last year I went from Lyon to Toulouse.
30-01-2006 - 00:37
Last year I went from Lyon (beautiful city!) to Toulouse with interrail. I stopped at several places:
- Orange: beautiful Roman Theatre, Temple and Arc de Triomphe
- Avignon: famous unfinished brigde, Palais des Papes (the French Popes)
- Nimes: nice town with Roman Arena, Temple, Garden and Tower, nice HI-hostel
- Montpellier: nice city with lots of students (party!!!)
- Carcassonne: the best (just 30 minutes from Toulouse), Medieval town with ramparts and watchtowers, a castle, nice atmosphere, good HI-hostel in center of medieval city.