Userpic

Christiaan
Traveller
4 comments

Posted 15 years ago

First I wish you one big hello to all of you, InterRail fans.
I'm quite fresh on this site but I already know that it's great and very useful.

For a year and a half train is my option for travelling from my home town to town where I'm studying. It's cheap and comfortable option, but rather slow. But I really enjoy in it.
Soon after my first trip I got an idea to start with collecting used tickets from different countries. But when I realized that collecting only train tickets would be hard, I spread collecting also on tickets from different kinds of public transport (bus, tram, metro etc). And since that moment my collecting became quite successful as I managed to find one good pen paling site where I can exchange things.

And few weeks ago I've found this InterRail site. And soon I've got an idea. Leaving a post on this forum could help me to further refine my collection.

So I would like to ask all good people on this forum, if they are prepared to give me their used tickets from their travel. Tickets can be from any country and any kind of public transport. For more information I'm available on PM.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Christiaan

Follow this topic
Userpic

roryroryrory
Traveller
39 comments

replied 15 years ago

Hi Christaan,

I have some train tickets and bus tickets from the UK where I live if you want them.
Happy to mail them to you.

I like your idea of collecting tickets.

Rory