US Citizen Living in Ukraine

11bpw21 @ 09-03-2009 10:41

I am a US citizen living in Ukraine. My visa is in my passport and I have ID from the Ministry of Education. Which pass would I need to buy?

Pete @ 09-03-2009 10:49


You can buy an Ukrainian InterRail Pass if you stayed there for 6 months or longer.
The easiest way is to order your official InterRail pass via

Select the pass you want and fill in the forms.
As country of residence select Ukraine and as passport number fill in the one of your US passport in which you also have the visa printed.

The delivery address can be at your home/house in Ukraine or at your office - I recommend to fill in the address of your office as someone has to sign the letter when it arrives, as it is send by secure mail !!!

Have a good time traveling Europe by train and all the best, Peter 🙂

11bpw21 @ 09-03-2009 17:27

Thanks a lot for the quick info, Peter!

Nikolai @ 11-03-2009 23:10

Have a good time traveling Europe by train and all the best, Peter 🙂

As you come from the US please feel free to ask any questions about travel here in Europe.

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey. is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.