Toilets in trains

Iceair @ 21-02-2009 21:36

Hey

I was wondering how the toilet facilities are in European trains, especially in France, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Holland and Germany. Is there always paper and is it easy to lock? I am planning a trip around these countries and want to know about these facilites in case of some stomach ache.

And in night trains, is there any way to get a constant 6-8 hours of sleep without guards wake you up every 30 minutes to check on passport and tickets?

Best regards 🙂

Hetman @ 21-02-2009 22:09

Yes, they are usually is nice, soft, toilet paper and it just is waiting for you 🤣
However, you also can take your favourite paper for journey 🙂
Western European trains are very clean and comfortable.

Night trains usually are good to sleep. I mean that you can sleep well. Especially when you are tired - and it depends on the type of category you booked: https://rail.cc/en/night-train

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.