Userpic

Caroline6863
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 5 years ago

I wish to travel on the overnight train from Paris to Latour-de-Carol – Enveitg. It states on the rail.cc website that all overnight trains accept bikes fully assembled. I note in the timetable there is an overnight train to Toulouse leaving Paris Austerlitz at 22.05 which is also the same time as the overnight train to Latour-de-Carol – Enveitg. I would like confirmation if these are the same trains. The Paris -> Toulouse train allows the option of booking a bike on the OUI.sncf website but not on the SNCF or Trainline website.

Neither Trainline, SNCF and OUI.sncf have an option to book a bike on the Paris -> Latour-de-Carol – Enveitg overnight train

Is this an oversight, and if so how do i book a bike onto the Paris -> Latour-de-Carol – Enveitg overnight train?

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 5 years ago

Hi and welcome to railcc!

Yes, the 2205 departure has portions for both Toulouse and Latour; unfortunately it seems that the portion for Latour doesnt have a compartment for bicycles anymore.

If you want to travel with your bike assembled you would have to book on the train to Toulouse, then take a TER (regional) train to Latour:
[ux]https://www.ter.sncf.com/occitanie/gares/services-bord/velo-train-ter[/ux]

Flo