PARIS - GERMANY /DENMARK | night train CNL

Pete @ 08-04-2008 18:38

TOPIC MOVED TO:
https://rail.cc/en/night-train/germany/de

roryroryrory @ 11-05-2009 14:51

I have found a CNL train from Paris Gare de l'Est (20:20) to Munchen Hbf (07:16) on the 20th of July

Do you think I will be able to get a reservation on the 20th of July?

I want to get a couchette reservation in a 6 or 4 berth compartment, but would be ok if I could only get a reservation for a seat.

Pete @ 11-05-2009 16:10

I think you will get one ... but it isn't sure what kind of bed ... if you can not book it any more at the station, try to ask the staff of the train (the train is at least 45 minutes before departure at the station in Paris) - they often have some beds left. 🙂
but of course it is better if you can book this train some days in advance.

Hetman @ 11-05-2009 16:18

I used this train in december and there were not any seats so only couchettes and sleppers were avaiable.

20VII it's monday so may be you could do it direckt after journey.

roryroryrory @ 11-05-2009 16:35

Thank you for the information.

My eurostar train goes to Paris. That is the only reason I will be there. I will only be waiting for a train.

I am going to risk trying to get a reservation for a couchette whilst I am waiting for the train.

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.