Novisad - Budapest: train reservation

wolfih54 @ 05-02-2013 13:23

Hello all together!
Does somebody know, how to make a reservation for the night train from Novisad to Budapest (in advance, from germany).
I want to travel in July with my 84 years old mother and she doesn't want to spent a night sitting on a hard seat 😐

Peter.Freisberg @ 05-02-2013 13:43

Hi.

I recommend to get it directly via Serbian Railways: serbianrailways.com
Contact them by email: predrez[at]srbrail.rs
Pre-booking time is up to one month in advance.

Or - maybe possible - contact Deutsche Bahn. You can call them (see their website) and ask for the reservation. If you live close to a railway station, ask there.

You can not make a reservation online.

More details (booking fees and times) about this night train: https://rail.cc/en/night-train/belgrade-budapest-b340/208

And if you like, give us a reply here, if it worked out and where you finally got it for what a price. Thank you. 🙂

Peter 🙂

Flo @ 07-02-2013 07:55

Hej,

this train should certainly be able to book for a DB salesagent. Unfortunately I cant check myself since I am currently on the rails but this should not be a problem. What could be is that the price for the reservation is slightly more expensive at DB than at MAV or ZS.

Flo 😎

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

Cookies: we use cookies for the functionality of rail.cc and statistics - and take care of your personal privacy! There are other companies (Google, Yandex) which tools we have to use, which also place cookies. By the use of rail.cc you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy. If you can not accept, you have to leave rail.cc.