Userpic

MarinaFbg
Traveller
62 comments

Posted 10 years ago

Trying to figure out the last parts of our trips. We are leaving Berlin and is heading for Legoland. Unfortunatly this is on the 14th of july meaning that trains do not run from Flensburg but are replaced by bus xo Since at least one in this family is seriously suffering from motion sickness that does not seem that appeling. I was looking at the map and trying to find an alternate route. There seem to be a railway beteween Niebüll - Tønder but bahn.de does not give me that option :(( Is that part of the railway also shut down? Or is it just because DSB havent released their time table yet? There has to be bus connections then? right?

If we can just get from Niebüll to Toender connections work from Berlin to Niebüll and from Toender to Vejle...

Whats up here?

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 10 years ago

Unfortunately, there are constuction works here as well, starting on 14 July... :(
[ux]http://www.neg-niebuell.de/bahn_fahrpl_nieb_tonder.htm[/ux]

Userpic

MarinaFbg
Traveller
62 comments

replied 10 years ago

[quote]Unfortunately, there are constuction works here as well, starting on 14 July... :(
www.neg-niebuell.de/bahn_fahrpl_nieb_tonder.htm[/quote]

If I search Berlin-Niebull I get a connection, and if I search Toender-Vejle I get a connection, that is, it only seems to be Niebull-Toender that is operated by bus? (which is very much shorter than the one from Flensburg to Kolding.) Or what am I missing here?

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 10 years ago

Buses run between Niebüll and Ribe which is actually quite a long stretch. Maybe this info is not yet included in the regular timetable planners. Gotta go no but will check later again or tomorrow. ;)

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1334 comments

replied 10 years ago

the line via Flensbg is 2 tracks, so that means that there MAY be single line running left on part of it.
The line via Tonder is def. only single track/so works mean its closed. And there will be buses instead. If avoiding a simple bus is that important, better to postpone/there is more as 1 legoland.

Userpic

MarinaFbg
Traveller
62 comments

replied 10 years ago

We need to pass to get home ;) and if no other option i will have to take medicin and do it :'( Looked into the option of going via Rodby or Gedser but that takes to long.

Will the capacity of the line be reduced as well, do you know? that is, should we make reservations for this part of the trip?