Userpic

1v4nuzz
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 15 years ago

Hi everybody,

I'm from Dominican Republic and I'm doing a master in Madrid. I'm thinking about buying the 22/10 Interrail ticket and visit the next cities around Europe (starting on August 14 or 15):
[b]
1-)Madrid-Paris
2-)Paris-Brussels
3-)Brussels-Amsterdam
4-)Amsterdam-Hamburg (maybe Berlin?)
5-)Hamburg-Copenhagen
6-)Copenhagen-Malmö (maybe Stockholm?)[/b]

Is it possible? I don't want to pay many fares and I heard about some Night Trains that are free for Interrailers (I don't mind sleeping in my seat), but I can't find it. Time ago I saw a pdf file with all of them (something like Late Night Trains).

Also I'm getting trouble to find the way out of Madrid ¿Should I take RENFE to Irun with the discount available for Interrailers and then take TGV to Paris?

Thanx in advance.

Follow this topic
Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 15 years ago

hej hej ...

to leave Spain, also reflect about Ryanair (flying to Marseilles) or Easyjet (flying to Toulouse). it is not very ecological, but maybe cheap - otherwise the solution with the regional trains to Irun will be the best one.

the route you want to travel is good to do !! you will have very good connections between these big cities.
about night trains... they are in most cases not for free. often you can get just a simple seat (then it is free if you don't want to have a reservation - otherwise it will be around 3 to 4 EUR).
you will find the details about the night trains here in the forum . just scroll down to the country topics, select the country you want to travel in and then see the details !! :)

have fun, Peter :)