Journey from your place to the One Pass Country

Alix @ 27-06-2008 14:18

Hi !

I'm about to buy a One Country Pass for ITALY and a guy in the french agency for trains told me that I would have 50% discount on my tickets to go to Italy and to come back, since I had the Interrail Pass.
Is that true?

If yes, does it work for night trains from Paris to Milan ? I know that I will have to buy the ticket appart from the One Country Pass one but I want to know if this discount does actually exist.

Thanks million for your help !
Alix.

Pete @ 27-06-2008 19:00

if the guy from the agency sells you a ticket with a 50% discount, you can be happy. as the official rules say, you won't get a discount when travelling with a ONE country pass!!

only an example: if you live in Portugal, you buy the cheapest pass (Slovenia), and then you travel with a 50% trough the whole of Europe with a 50% discount ... not realistic... 😉

MariaRK @ 27-06-2008 21:07

The 50% rule only counts for your own country of residence and since France and Italy are connected it might be plausible... I'd go for it and fast :P

Pete @ 28-06-2008 07:56

the 50% are only possible if you own a GLOBAL pass, not with an ONE COUNTRY pass! 🙂

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.