Is this ticket an actual joke!!!!????

buchygod1 @ 26-07-2008 14:38

Hey hey.

Just one quick question, which is thus; is this wafer thin 'easily destroyed' piece of paper I have just received through the post actually my interrail ticket. The ticket that I will have to carry and keep safe for an entire month of travel. Please tell me it is just a preliminary ticket, and a real, laminated, beer proof photo baring 'interrail pass' will be exchanged at the first station I arrive at.

It's only 3 nanometers thick, without exaggeration.

All my love,

Andrew
xx

Pete @ 27-07-2008 09:03

hej ...
in deed ... it is only a piece of paper... 🙂
but be sure... the paper will survive the month of travel. but pay attention to your baby and handel with care...
sorry for this but I can't change it... it is the idea of the rail companies... 😉
have fun on your tour, Peter 🙂

buchygod1 @ 27-07-2008 12:06

Thank you for a quick response Pete mate, love the name by the way.

Have you got any tips on keeping it in one piece and what would happen if I accidentally on purpose pour beer on one of my fellow travelers because he disagreed with me about something, and it were to get damaged. Is beer damage covered in the ticket protection scheme thing and would I liable for any kind of court proceedings.

Cheers in advance

Andrew

xx

hni @ 27-07-2008 12:28

I, for one, plan to keep the ticket and other important documents in a hard-plastic document folder. This should be beertight and avoid wear and tear. This makes it too big to stuff in a pocket, but should be worth it.

Pete @ 29-07-2008 12:01

yes ... do it like hni said ... 🙂
and in case of an beer-accident, ask at the station to get it replaced ... if you meet nice staff, they will do it !! 🙂

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.