Interrailing Paris - Bordeaux - Madrid

lazaros_x @ 29-05-2008 09:46

hello!!

im planning a trip for july and i have some questions about the cost of some trains.A part of the journey is from paris to bordeaux and then from bordeaux to madrid.
i see that to travel from bordeaux to madrid i have to change some trains like AVE and TGV so what would be the extra cost for this journey..
another question i have is about TGV cost.you say it is 15E for peak period but is it the same for all distances??for example paris-bordeaux is a small distance in comparison to paris-madrid..

thats all for now..thanks in advance 🤣

Pete @ 29-05-2008 10:24

hej ... 🙂

the supplement for the TGV doesn't depend on the distance... it is per train you use...
so if you travel by train from Paris to Bordeaux and then to Madrid, the costs will be like this:
Paris - Irun by TGV: 3-15 EUR of supplement (don't leave the train in Bordeaux)
Irun - Madrid by Alaris: 6,50 EUR of supplement

you can either make the reservations in Paris at the station... or do it via https://rail.shop/interrail . select city to city connection and fill in Paris to Madrid, then select seat reservation only.
there you will find the exact supplement on the train you use. 🙂

have fun on your tour,
Peter
🙂

lazaros_x @ 29-05-2008 13:24

thank you very much..your instructions were very useful and accurate!! :P

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.