Interrail: some tips

joana_silva @ 15-02-2009 21:53

Hello 🙂

My name is Joana, I'm from Portugal and I'm 22 years old. I never went on an interrail before, but I was thinking of going this summer, by myself. Therefore, I was hoping if anyone could give me some tips about the better route to follow. On the other hand, I would like to know your opinion on whether or not it's safe for a girl to travell alone.

Thank you for your time🙂

Pete @ 16-02-2009 08:44

Hi Joana.

About travelling alone as woman: https://rail.cc/en/europe-female-travelling-alone/f1765

And for the best route... Europe is soooo big... just select if you prefer nature, or party in big cities or beaches or cheap life in Eastern Europe ... take a map, select the places to go and just do it. during your tour you often join other travellers... so the best is not to plan too much.
Peter 🙂

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.