Interrail - Portugal - Madrid - Paris - Amsterdam - Berlin

andreia @ 23-02-2009 09:35

i´m new in all this, but i´m starting to prepare my interrail ! 🤣 and i would like to know your advises and experiences. i´ve read lots of websites but is never enough :P i have a doubt: i´m thinking about doing this trajectory: i live in portugal- maybe stop in madrid- paris-amesterdao-berlim(LOVE PARADE!)-instambul-atenas-veneza;roma- and return to portugal. i would like to visit all those places but i think i won´t have enough time to see everything and i will be running everytime. what do you advise me? to visit a little of every country or to visit less countries and explore them better?
thanks, andreia

Pete @ 23-02-2009 14:25

hej...
it is a big route... but you can do it when using night trains to save time:
https://rail.cc/en/interrail-night-train
maybe a good solution is to just start and then see during the route if it is too much. do not plan to much... feel free... and just do whatever you want... 🙂

andreia @ 24-02-2009 15:52

yes , you´re right... 🙂 other question: what do you think about couch surfing? i think it´s a good way to save money and meet people and ways of life... but it´s also a little dangerous...

Pete @ 24-02-2009 16:43

the next days I will place a new system here on railcc with which you can also search proofed and real persons where to stay: https://rail.cc/en/social-local-hosts
but yes, you have always a risk ... on some couchsurfing websites, you can see the reports of other travellers who tell if it was nice or not...

Fonfon @ 26-03-2009 10:48

Ola Andreia.

Também vou fazer um interrail este Verão, gostaria de trocar ideias contigo.
Este é o meu e-mail: xxxxxxx

Now i have to speak in english, this is a english forum!

Kiss

Pete @ 26-03-2009 11:11

at least I understand a little bit of the Portuguese language... 😉
so ... it is nearly ready to go online, the new system to find travel partners....
and I deleted your email address, as otherwise it will be used for spam - and I am sure you do not want that !!! 🙂
use the mail system of the forum to send messages in which you can give your email address to someone other...

Fonfon @ 26-03-2009 15:32

Ok, fair enough.

I´ll send my email by private message.

Thanks 😉

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.