madrid
barcalona
lyon
milan
venice
vienna
prague
berlin

in this order, we have looked at a map of the train lines and that is the order we chose we have planned it on a map, just wanted to hear from people who may have done it before whether its do-able and could do with some advice. anything would help.

we are planning on flying out to lisbon and training back to london, as youcan see in the photo.

any advice or help would be grateful, thanks

Pete @ 13-11-2008 17:22

hej ...
maybe skip Lyon and spent two days to relax at the French part of the Mediterranean Sea on your way from Spain to Italy... you can save a lot of time by using night trains... otherwise the route is okay if you like big cities... in Berlin go to the corner of Friedrichshain which is full of bars, clubs and cheap food ... a lot of students there... I spent most of my time there when I want to go out drinking...! 😉
have fun, Peter 🙂

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.