Interrail Europe - Recommended Destinations

lulu-89 @ 05-01-2009 21:26

hello People!

Im looking at travelling around europe in mid 2010 with some friends. I have countries in mind that i want to go to, but if anyone recommends anywhere that they thought were amazing that would be much apriciated.
The countries i would like to visit at the top of my list are ... austria, norway, croatia, sweden, switzerland, hungary!
If anyone knows of any places/cities/tourist atractions to visit with-in those countries i'd love to know. Ive been told about Plitvice national park in croatia so far, but thats it.

Louisa

baobab @ 06-01-2009 00:11

If you want to have more fun with friends try to attend Sziget Festival in Budapest at early August..
it is really great when combined with interrailing ..

Alys_Elizabeth @ 22-04-2010 17:27

Hey,
Me and my friend are interrailing also this year, and we've been told budapest is a must see ?

Pete @ 23-04-2010 07:59

Hi.
Yes. Budapest is really good for a stop. There are as well a lot of good and chap hostels.
👉 https://rail.cc/en/budapest/c
Peter 🙂

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.