Userpic

lucy21
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 15 years ago

hi!
i intend on buying the 30 day continuous pass to travel in the summer. i actually have 34 days of travel and i was wondering if anybody could help me with my route? my friends and i have aleady planned one out but i'm not sure if its too ambitious!
the route planned is as follows:

croatia (zadar, zagreb) > hungary > austria > czech republic > poland (krackow) > germany (munich, berlin) > the netherlands (amsterdam)

any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Follow this topic
Userpic

Miro
Traveller
65 comments

replied 15 years ago

It's certainly possible, 7 countries in 30 (34) days, means about 4 days per country. If you just want to see capitals, then it's definitely enough. For Berlin and Amsterdam, i should take 3 or 4 days, munich 2 at most, krackow 3 or 4, zadar and zagreb both 2 at most. For hungary, austria and czech republic, i don't know what you'd like to see. Budapest is nice i heard. Vienna is nice, but a bit old-fashioned (but veeeery clean) and has a lot of musea. Spend at least 3 days if you like baroque and classicist architecture, 2 days is enough if you want to go out. Prague is also nice, old centre and castle, 3 or 4 days i would say.

If you make a smart trip, the travel times won't be very long on this journey.

Userpic

lucy21
Traveller
1 comments

replied 15 years ago

Thank you - most helpful! :P