Interrail first timer: 16 years old

Avelelas @ 05-04-2008 13:36

Hey ppl, my first time of inter rail, im looking for every information essencial and every advice thats important, since im only 16, and my friends to.

These is the plan we have:
Lisbon - Madrid (rest of the day + following day there); Madrid (trip over night) - Barcelona (two days there); Barcelona (trip over night) - Paris (two days there); Paris (trip over night) - London (two days there); London - Porto; ❓

❗ These being 5 of 10 days pass. Is this a good plan, any advice to make it better? Any information is great 🤣

I cant plan it right, is there anyway of going to germany to, withou removing days of Barcelona or London, you can remove days of the other cities 🤣

See you later ppl 😉

Avelelas @ 05-04-2008 17:42

forget about germany , i decided i want to go to italy instead 🤣

NillerDK @ 05-04-2008 18:13

If you want to go to Italy, you can take a ferry from Barcelona to Livorno, it takes 21 hours, and costs about 55 euro.

Avelelas @ 05-04-2008 19:10

Nice option , lisbon - madrid; madrid - barcelona; barcelona - livorno - rome 🤣

any stop in the way? what are the schedules?
and the 55€ already with inter rail discount?

Avelelas @ 05-04-2008 19:13

and what about barcelona - civitavecchia ? 19 hours and closer to rome ❓

NillerDK @ 11-04-2008 22:02

Tjeck on aferry.com

Yes, the 55 euros is WITH discount 😉

Pete @ 12-04-2008 16:24

aferry is a good website. you find a lot of connections. a good overview !! 🙂
if you found a connection, go directly to the website of the company and order your ticket there. sometimes it is cheaper then. if not, do it via aferry... this is only my personal experience I made...!! 🙂

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.