Interrail 10 days pass question

jeem27 @ 29-01-2008 12:11

I am looking to book the 10 days within 22 days option.

If you use a night train that starts on one day and finishes on the next does this count as 2 days of travel?

I'm assuming it does but just checking?

Pete @ 29-01-2008 21:07

Hi.
If you travel with a direct night train (no changes) after 19:00h in the evening, fill in your Interrail ticket the date of the following day of your departure date. Then you can use the night train and trains the next day until midnight.
It counts as one travel day only!!! 🙂
Read here for more details about Interrail and night trains: https://rail.cc/en/interrail-night-train
Have fun,
Peter 🙂

Miro @ 30-01-2008 09:15

Remember you can't do this on your first travel day, so if you're travel ticket's first day of validity is 28th of august, you are not allowed to get a night train which departs after 19:00 on the 27th of august...

Pete @ 30-01-2008 12:48

right ...! important to mention this detail !
thanks Miro ! 🙂

jeem27 @ 30-01-2008 13:05

Thanks for the speedy response.

I will be doing the Paris to Venice night train having travelled a bit already. Good advice.

Please login to write a message.

about railcc: We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey.

rail.cc is partner and friend of
Deutsche Bahn Logo
Interrail Logo
Eurail Logo
Omio Logo
Trainline Logo
ACPRail Logo
NS Logo
SNCB Logo
Booking.com Logo
China Highlights Logo
12GoAsia Logo
Flixtrain Logo
Inlandsbanan Logo
Nightjet Logo
SJ Logo
RealRussia Logo
Kiwi.com Logo
Airbnb Logo
DJI Logo
Rentalcars Logo

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.