International train connections - Auslandskursbuch

Havius @ 01-07-2006 13:03

hi all,
i live in Germany and i thinked of buying the so called Kursbuch der Deutschen Bahn - its a book with all the railways through europe and the trains arrivals and departures. I think thats enough, isnt it?

Pete @ 03-07-2006 08:39

The Auslandskursbuch der Deutschen Bahn is realy good and very very useful to find train connections in Europe...

it is in german language but easy to read even for persons who do not speak german ... because you will find there only timetables in it ... 😉

The official name is Kursbuch Europa and you can buy it in every big german railway station for EUR 7,50.

The Auslandskursbuch is published in the month of June for the summer. It has the same content like the Thomas Cook European Rail Timetables, which is published every month.

You can find the Thomas Cook European Rail Timetables book here:
rail.cc/en/search-interrail-route

Please login to write a message.

rail.cc: who we are

We are real travellers and offer honest and well-grounded tips and tricks for your train journey. Support our work and the free information on rail.cc by using our partner links when booking your tickets and accommodation. There will be no extra costs for you and we can keep providing all the information on rail.cc. Thank you!

read the full story of railcc

rail.cc is partner and friend of

COOKIES: by use of the railcc website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy. For further information about the use and management of our cookies, we ask you to accept our cookies policy.